Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

We'll Always have each other

Me, Emma, and the rest of the guys started walking around the tour grounds looking at random band tents and what not. Eventually Emma and Ronnie went on their way and so did Robert, Bryan, and Omar, leaving Max and me alone.
"So what do you wanna do?" He asked as we walked.
I shrugged. "Wanna go back to the bus and chill?" I suggested.
"Sounds good to me." Max said smiling. As we were walking back to the ETF bus we passed by Jack, Alex, and Zack.
"Hayley what the hell! I've been texting and calling you and Emma for the past hour! And what's this I hear about you two moving into the Escape the Fate bus?!" Jack exclaimed throwing his hands in the air every now and then.
"Well hello to you too. And yeah. We decided since you can't accept the fact that we both really like Max and Ronnie, that we shouldn't have to hang around you guys and be nagged at!"
Jack rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Hayley! I'm your brother! It's what I do! Honestly, unless the guy proves that he's good enough for you, I don't like him! It's been that way with every guy that's ever liked you! And why? Because I'm protecting you Hayley! You're all I have left besides the band and Emma! Without you, I probably would've killed myself because I would have nothing else to live for!"
Tears threatened to take over, but I wouldn't let them. I wasn't going to cry in front of Jack and especially not Max.
"Jack no matter what I have always been there for you. And you've always been there for me. And we'll always be there for each other no matter what. It's just that you need to trust me on this one. Max is a good guy. Take away the tattoos, the eyeliner, and the snakebites and he's just like you. Hell you two probably have more in common than him and I do! That's one of the reasons why I like him so much. Because he sorta reminds me of you in a way. He's sweet, caring, nice. And he's a great guy. Just trust me please!" I begged. I was trying to get him to see the Max that I saw. But I didn't think it was working honestly. Jack looked me in the eyes and I searched for anything in his that would tell me he was going to let us stay together.
"I want to talk to him." Jack said finally. I waved Max over and he cautiously walked over intertwined our fingers.
"Look," Jack started off looking Max dead in the eye. "My sister, is the only blood I have left. That is why I'm being so overprotective. As of right now, I don't like you. But it seems like my sister does, so if it's okay with you, I would like to spend some time with you and Ronnie just so we can get to know each other a little. Is that okay?"
I looked at Max, he gave me a worried look as if asking me if he was going to be okay. I nodded and he said, "Sure. Yeah why don't you and the rest of your band come by the bus tonight. We can all hang out and get to know each other." Max suggested. I smiled, now hopefully things would get better. Jack nodded and gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back and then he pulled away and him and the rest of the guys walked off.
"Well that was awkward." Max said grabbing my hand again.
"I know. And I'm really sorry you have to deal with all this, but I'm all he's got ya know. It's hard on him."
Max nodded and we were off to find the rest of the guys to tell them about tonight. Hopefully, everything would go well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't wait till high school >.<