Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

party pants

"So," Ronnie said, holding my hand as we made our way back to the bus, "You're madly in love with me?"

Blushing, I ignored his question, "Hayley just texted me, said we're all hanging out with Alex and Jack now."

We continued walking back to the bus, our conversation consisting of nothing but small talk. I felt bad ignoring Ronnie's question, but I was scared. When we got back to the bus, the sun was nearly setting. I walked over to Max and Hayley and too a seat next to them.

Ronnie went up to the bus driver, telling him to go to a club and then came back to the rest of us, "Everyone!" he shouted, "I hope you've got your party pants on, its about to get wild!"

I giggled and went to change my outfit, coming back taking a beer from Ronnie's hand.

By the time we got to the club, I was already a bit tipsy. Ronnie guided me to the bouncer, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. Even though I'm not twenty-one yet, Ronnie was able to sweet talk the bouncer to let me in.

Once inside, everyone sat down in a booth, and ordered a round of shots. Taking a few more shots threw me off the edge. I was sloppy, all over the place. I looked over at Alex and he sat in a slump. Just to throw salt in the wound, I snatched Ronnie's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

We got to the center of the floor next to Hayley and Max and started dancing. We started out slow, grinding to the beat of the songs. I felt Ronnie' shot breath running down my neck. It sent chills down my spine as he spun me around. He leaned down and planted a hard, rough, passionate kiss on my lips.

Smiling into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my toes. Ronnie snaked his arm under my butt and hoisted up, my legs around his waist. The last thing I remembered was stumbling out of the club, waving down a cab.

I woke up the next morning in an extra plush queen size bed, Ronnie's arm wrapped tightly around my waist.