Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

fat chance

Packing was such a drag, i didn't know what the weather would be like anywhere so i had to basically fit my entire closet in two suitcases. I looked at my phone 10:30 pm. I did one more quick sweep of my bedroom and decided that everything i needed was packed. I grabbed my bags, said good-bye to my parents, and headed across the street with my luggage.

After three swift knocks, the large oak door before me swung open revealing a tired looking Hayley. She smiled and moved to let me in. I dropped my bags next to everyone elses and walked into the kitchen. Rian and Zack were at the island over looking the kitchen eating sandwhiches while Alex and Jack were on the couch watching television. I made my arrival known and went to sit between Jack and Alex.

Alex looked down at me and smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I sighed and leaned into his chest. He pressed his lips on my forehead and left a sweet kiss. I looked over at Jack who sent me a cautious look. I sent him a confused look in return. He stood up, grabbing my hand, pulling me into the other room.

"Be careful with Alex, Emma. He's a heartbreaker and always will be. Please, don't fall for his pick-up lines and especially when he says he changed for you. It's all a game to him."

Jack expressed his concern walked out of the room. He had always been an older brother to me. I always went to Jack with my problems, questions, failing quiz grades to sign, and to comfort me during heartbreak. He knew me almost better than Hayley. I sighed and walked back into the living room and sat next to Jack and lay my head on his shoulder, yawning.

"You should go to sleep, that goes for you too Hayley. I want you to be up bright and early tomorrow. The bus will be here at 8:30 sharp, if your late we will leave you behind."

I slowly stood up and gave hugs to all the guys, Alex holding me in his warm embrace a bit longer than anyone else. Jack shot me a look and just turned his attention back to the television. Hayley and I made our way up to her bedroom and lay on the bed.

"I really hope we meet some bands on tour." Hayley said.

I smiled, "Me too, maybe some really hot guys that Jack will approve of?"

Hayley laughed, "Fat chance of that happening."