Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

nevada sun

The second Hayley and I stepped off the bus, our hands imediately flew up to block our eyes from the harsh Nevada sun. I pulled out my sunglasses from my back pocket. I heard something fall out of my pocket. I turned around to see Ronnie picked up my cell phone.

I ran over and grabbed my phone out of Ronnie's hands. I shoved it in my front pocket and pulled Ronnie into a long embrace. As my head barely reached his shoulder, i inhaled deeply taking in his intoxicating scent; cigarettes, beer, and cologne.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed.

Ronnie smiled and nodded his head, "No problem, cutie pie."

I felt my cheeks grow hotter than the Nevada heat and i flashed him a sideways smile. He laughed and linked his arms with mine as Max walked up to Hayley, Ronnie, and I. I watched Hayley's cheeks quickly become red as Max, like Ronnie, linked arms with her. The two boys dragged us aways from the bus towards the huge show grounds.

"Were are you taking us?" I asked, being flashed millions of evil stares from girls.

Ronnie shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know."

I nodded my head and pulled out my cell phone. I decided to send Jack a quick text message letting him know what we were doing.

hey man. hayley and i are walking around with ronnie and max. no worries, we weren't abducted by aliens like you thought last time.

I pressed send and shoved my phone back into my shorts pocket. I let Hayley know what i did and she just said okay. The four of us continued to walk around for a while before i recived a reply text from Jack.

stay right where you are.

I groaned and passed my cell phone over to Hayley where she had an identical reaction.

"What's wrong?" Ronnie asked looking down at me.

I did not want him to know that Jack did not approve of him, "Nothing don't worry about."

Ronnie and Max shot each other skeptical looks before just shrugging it off. We continued to perambulate the grounds until i heard someone shouting behind us.

"Hayley Barakat, let go of his hand and get over here this instant!"

I froze right in my tracks and looked over at Hayley. Her face was cherry red. Max imediately let go of her hand and all four of turned around slowly to see an angry Jack and Alex standing a good fifteen feet away. The two of them pushed their way towards us and grabbed our arms, pulling us away.

I managed to pull my arm away and walked back over to Ronnie and Max. I stood beside Ronnie and grasped his hand.

"Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth, who fucking died and gave you permission to act as my parents? I apologize that you two assholes don't like Ronnie and give him a chance, but i like him. So you guys can either accept me and him spending time together or you can just stop talking to me."

Ronnie bent down and whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "Do you really actually like me?"

I looked at him and nodded, "We'll talk later."