The Chronicles Of Thomas Fairholme: A Vampire's Story

The Chronicles Of Thomas Farholme: a vampire's story

The next day Thomas went to school, he was hearing this girl got attacked by some creep and is now under investigation. He knew it was a vampire from hearing what had happened, he was more curious if it was the same vampire that had biten him. he had no idea what so ever. He wasn't very scared, he was more scared about his hunting trip with his soon to be step father. he was nervous, sick and scared all at the same time. He had one night to prepare for his trip and feed enough that he won't have to the next day.

He awoke the next morning to a loud buzzing noise, he turned and hit the button on his alarm clock and got up out of bed. He stumbled over to his dress and quickly got dressed. He was just packing when George (his step dad) knocked on the door and entered,
" hey just wondering if you were ready to leave yet,"
"Almost be out in a sec," he replied and went back to packing his backpack. George turned on the spot and left, keaving Thomas to pack alone.

He walked downstairs and made sure the door was locked and then they left. Thomas' stomach kept growling and he kept fixating on the big blue vein on Georges neck, he quickly looked away and tried to control his insticts. He made a plan last night about what he was going to do about his hunger and thought that he could attack some deer and fire a couple of random shots so george didn't suspect anything. He was feeding on a deer when George came into view, Thomas quickly turned to wear his step dad was standing and stood as well, his eyes like a burning fire. George started to run but Thomas was too fast, within seconds Thomas was infront of him holding him by the neck, his instict took over him and he bit into the blue vien that he had admired earlier. Next thing he knew he was holding the limp corpse of his step father, scared as he has never been before.