A Summer Melody

I Am a Player

Image

“I know” He said and smiled flirtatious at me or so it looked like for me. I was about to ask him how he would know, but he came first. “Nice speech and why were you an hour late?” Of course the perfect man in front of my eyes had heard my speech and remembered me, because I was late and because I embarrassed myself in front of the whole audience at least for me I felt like I had embarrassed myself.

“I had a meeting, an important one.” I flashed him a smile, one of my best smiles. I had to have him!

“Oh, what kind of meeting?” He asked curious.

“Just work. “

“What is your work?” He asked. Should I really tell the man I was writing for a magazine?

“I’m a fashion write for InStyle Magazine; I guess you can put it that way. I just got promoted today.” I smiled one of those smiles again.

“Congratulations, I think we should celebrate. Come and sit with me and my mates.” He led the way to the group of guys at the end of the table.

“Great.” I told him and bit my lower lip. I walked with him to the table and sat down next to Jackson.

“So what do you do for a living?” I asked him. We could not keep talking about me, but of course I already knew, I just didn’t want to tell him. Of course a person writing for a magazine knew.

“I’m a musician.” That I didn’t know. “And an actor.” It seemed like he wasn’t too happy about revealing the last part or maybe he just thought I probably knew.

“Oh” I said and tried to sound surprised, but it didn’t really work out well.

“You already knew” He said and didn’t sound surprised.

“Yea, I can’t lie to you, but I didn’t know you were a musician if it helps.” I looked at him tried to figure him out. Did he care that I knew who he was?

“Alright, tell me, which character do you like the most?” He looked at me. Was he really flirting with me, it seemed like it. His voice was so seductive. Was he doing it in purpose?

“Robbie the Hippie and Snippy. I guess I am attracted to you as a crackhead.” I was flirting with him and I couldn’t help it. I wanted him. “Oh and you are quite cute in Criminal Minds.”

“I see, you like the roles were I am not normal?”

“I like less normal people.” I was surprised by how well the conversation went. We spoke to each other like it was a game.

“So have you ever mentioned me in your writing?”

“Let me see.” I said and pretended to be thinking. “I don’t think, unless you designed Prada or Miu Miu or another brand?”

“I did not design Prada and I don’t even know what Miu Miu is, but I can assure you I did design Chanel.”

“Oh really? So Gabrielle Chanel never existed?” I leaned closer to him. I like the way our game went. I could actually see a snogging in the end of the tunnel. I imagined how his lips were. Soft or rough? I prefer soft lips since rough lips can be too rough. It really can be a turn down.

---

Jackson’s P.O.V.:
Summer was one hell of a flirt, a gorgeous one though. Her charisma was so flirtatious. I was already attracted by her. She was pretty, big black curly hair and a nice tan, perfect boobs and a perfect ass. How could I not be attracted to her? How could no man not be attracted?

“You see Gabrielle and I are like Amanda and Adam. Gabrielle is my other self.”

“It makes sense, but I’m not convinced, because Coco Chanel was born in 1883 and died in 1971, unless you really are a vampire and that you lost your other self in 1971, then you will have me convinced.” That girl really had an imagination and why the hell did she know such things about Chanel?

“Damn you figured me out. Please don’t tell anyone I am a vampire, it’ll just freak them out.”

“I’ll even write about in the magazine, you see Mr. Rathbone I have the perfect story to sell.”

“No, because it’s a lie. I am not really a vampire.” I told her. Our game went perfectly fine. She was so easy to play with.

“I don’t believe it, because you already have me convinced that you are.” I supposed both of us were drunk. She seemed really drunk and I had been looking at her all night. She was standing out from all the others, even Celina.

“How can I convince you that I’m not?”

“By kissing me” She said and looked straight into my eyes. She was playing the game and she was really good at it. I leant in to her and she leant into me. I looked at her lips. They looked soft and lustful. I was so close to her that I would have heard her breathing, if she was breathing, but she was holding it in like I was. Our lips collided and my eyes closed.

“You really aren’t” She said when we broke apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know about Jackson's character as Adam and Amanda see it here.
and remember to see part two too. :D

I hope you liked it :]
Love Ashton