Status: I'll probably have another chapter up every week or two.

Save Yourself.

16-year-old Scarlet is missunderstood. She feels like her mother and 18-year-old sister Charlotte could never help her with anything, and don't take the time to talk and listen. After the accident with her dad, Scarlet felt more depressed than ever. School got worse, her friends drifted away, and the one person who understood her was dead. And the worst was- she felt like it was all her fault. Of course, it didn't help that her family thought so too. She begins to get worse and worse, until she sees suicide as an escape route. A quick, easy way to get away if things ever got too bad for her. Then, just when she was about to snap and lose herself forever, a guardian angel appears to her. He helps her get through, and helps to fulfill her every last want, improving her life tremendously. But is this angel really an angel? Or could he be a demon straight from hell? Only time can tell, and Scarlet is forced to choose between a family that doesn't understand and an angel that could be out to kill her. To top it all off, Scarlet is a medium, and the rest of her family isn't. So she is the only one who could ever guess his motives. She also has to face her own demons as well, on the inside and out. She will have to ally herself with the spirits she knows are good. But can she trust her own judgement?
  1. Chapter One: The Beginning Of The End.
    Pretty much just a description of the main characters, how they feel, how they react to things, etc.. Just setting up for the real thing.
  2. Chapter Two: The Truth Really Does Hurt.
    Charlotte tells Scarlet what she already knows. But hearing it is sometimes worse than just thinking it. It confirms all her fears, and shoves her closer to the edge, to her breaking point.