Placentia Insane Asylum

Eleven best friend's live in the small town of Placentia, California. Halloween is coming up, and they are looking for trouble. The Placentia Insane Asylum has been abonded for years. After the tourture of many patient's, the state finally decided it was "unlawful" and "unethical" to treat these patients this way. Now, legend has it that the hospital has many souls still trapped inside.

What will happen when these friends decide it's ok to break into the hospital? Will there be questions answered? Will the souls reveal themselves? Will there be hell to pay? Or will this just be pure hell?
  1. School Time
    Kayle is prounounced Gail with a K.
  2. After School
    The methods I used in here are real. They did use them on people. And thank you to Michi for helping me with it!
  3. Breaking the law, Not yet.
    Ok I really can not come up with chapter titles for the life of me haha.
  4. Watch Your Back
    It's kind of short. Trying to finish it before school. Title credit to Kottonmouth Kings.
  5. Where I'm Going
    Brad's point of view. Again credit to Kottonmouth Kings. I can't come up with titles.
  6. Slow Suicide
    Angel's point of view. Really, I can not come up with title names.
  7. Axe ***ers
    Ang's point of view.Next chapter will be Kayle's point of view.
  8. The note
    Kayle's point of view. Next is Jesse's point of view.
  9. Gut feelings
    Jesse's point of view. Next will be back to Ang's point of view.
  10. With child
    Ang's point of view.
  11. Forever in my hands
    Ok guys i'm extremly sorry I haven't been writing.