Placentia Insane Asylum

School Time

The idea came to me as fast as a speeding bullet. Halloween was coming up, one of the best holidays. All of my friends were excited. But they didn't know my plans yet. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. I walked down into my living room, after changing for school. My parent's were already gone, as usual. They didn't want to spend anymore time with me then needed. I grabbed an apple, eating it quickly. When I was getting my shoes on the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat. I knew full well who it was. I quickly finished and ran to the door.

"Hey!" came Kayle's bright and shining face from the doorway.

I frowned a little and moved to the side. She came in, followed by Angel.

"Sorry its not Brad" Kayle said, smirking.

I gave her a light smack on the shoulder while laughing. I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. Kayle grabbed my arm, Angel getting the other. Every morning and afternoon we walked to and from school. Usually we would go to someone's house after to hang out with our friends. We stopped by Bobby's house, grabbing him to walk with us. We hated walking alone.

"Sup my ladies" Bobby said, smiling and wrapping his arms around mine and Kayle's shoulders. She immediatly turned redder then a tomato.

We finally got to school, Bobby having his arm off me but kept it on Kayle. In the parking lot, We saw that famous green beetle parked there. Brad and Dustin opened the doors, slamming them shut. Next to them was Jeremy and Suzanne, his little sister, getting out of their car. They met up with us, doing their hand shake thing with Bobby. Brad smiled at me and came over. He pulled me aside, making sure no one could hear.

"Was everything ok?" he asked.

I nodded my head, telling him we fought a little bit. My parent's always fought with me about being different. My other sister would shop at Abercrombie and fitch, while I was wearing Tripp pants. He hugged me, pulling me close to him.

"You know I'm here for you" He said. We pulled apart, smiling. He grabbed my waist, walking me with him to the guys.

"Well we need to get inside" Jeremy said.

By now, Johnny, Taxman, and Colin were here. Taxman was in special classes, since he can't contain himself. Every class he stand's up and yells out anarchy. We headed inside, not really wanting to be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok my Halloween story! Let me know how it is.