Placentia Insane Asylum

Forever in my hands

I sat there, chin on my hand.

"We can't go in" Suzanne repeated.

Everyone started fighting, debating to go in or to stay out. The yelling kept on getting louder and louder. After a few minutes I just couldn't take it.

"Everyone shut up" I yelled.

They stopped, starring at me. I think they were more shocked at the fact that I yelled.

"I don't know about you all, but I'm going to go in. Whatever this thing is, we can't show it that we're afraid. It will only make thing's worse. So I don't know who will be with me, but I'm going in."

They kind of looked at me, confused. Maybe I'm making the wrong choice but it's in my gut to go in.

"Well I'm going with her. I can;t leave my sister behind" Johnny said, putting his hamds on my shoulders and smiling. I looked up at him, smiling too.

"Well I'm going. It's obviously a sign for us to go in" Colin said, standing next to Johnny.

Kayle was next, telling us that she needed to see it for herself. One by one everyone joined, except Jeremy and Suzanne. I looked to them both, understanding them. I walked over to them, putting my hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

"I want you to stay out, with your sister, Just watch us ok? Can you do that?" I asked.

Jeremy looked, pain in his eyes. I knew he wanted to go in but he knew he would die.

"I'll keep the car running. Suzanne can stay home. I'll watch out for you guys" Jeremy said, smiling and pulling me into a hug.

We pulled apart, Jeremy looking at everyone.

"What a death sentence" Kayle said with a nervous laugh.

There was deffinatly tension in the air, but we waved it off. Slowly, everyone had to head home. Dustin, Brad, and myself were the only ones left. Brad had me around the waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see him sleeping. Dustin smiled, coming up from the side.

"So he's gonna be a daddy?" he asked, looking at Brad.

"Yup. Kind of, weird."

"Well he'll be a good dad, don't worry."

Dustin walked upstairs to his room. I looked to Brad, lightly shaking him. His eyes fluttered open. He sat up, looked around, and smiled.

"Where'd everyone go?" He asked.

"They left. Dustin went upstairs to your room" I said.

"Oh. Well I should get you home" Brad said.

I nodded, standing up. Brad grabbed his hoodie, putting it on himself. He yelled up the stairs to Dustin that we were leaving. We headed out, walking toward my house. Brad was unusually quiet tonight.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked over at me, giving me a half smile.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking" He replied.

I ignored it, if he wanted to tell me something he would.We finally got to my house.

"I'll see you later" I said. He nodded, smiling. I waved to him as I headed inside. I went right up to my room, ignoring my parent's plea's of where were you's. I quickly changed into pajama's, hoping into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I'm EXTREMLY sorry I've neglected to write. But here;s some more of the story =]