Placentia Insane Asylum

After School

After school, we decided to go to the park, just to hang out. The guy's usually would skateboard while us girl's would swing or go on the slide. I was swinging next to Suzannne, while on the other side of her was Angel. Kayle was on top of the slide, sitting there.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled up to her.

"Just watching the world" she said laughing.

I giggled to myself and continued pumping my legs. That got boring after awhile, so I jumped off the swing and started to walk around. The leaves were falling, the wind gently whipping by me. I rubbed my arms, trying to not get too cold. I felt a pair of arm's wrap around. I looked up to see Brad's smiling face looking back, his bleach blonde liberty spikes poking out everywhere.

"What chya doing?" he asked.
"Walking."

He nodded, still holding onto me. We walked around the fence area a bit, then headed back into the main part of the park. We met up with everyone, who was sitting around on the merry go round.

"Oooo baby making!" Colin yelled out.

I flipped him off, sitting down and leaning on Brad.

"What ya'll talking about?" Brad asked, arm's securly around me.

"That" Taxman said, pointing across the street to the Placentia Insane Asylum. It was set further back from the road though. The place had been abonded for years. Old folk tale's have it that it's haunted by the ghosts of the passed on patient's. Brad's Grandma was even telling us how the poor patients, no matter what age, would be tortured via Electric Shock Therepy to the brain, straight jackets which would hurt them when they tugged, poor diet and excersise, drilling holes into innocent peoples heads, degradingly torturing them, threating them and their families, and even overcrowding them in small rooms. Somehow in the late 80's the state of California found it "unethical" and "innhumane" the methods people used on them. Now I felt was a good time to tell them my idea.

"Well, I actually had a thought about this" I started. They moved closer to me, listining in intently.

"What if on Halloween we broke into the asylum?"

They stopped moving, and even talking. Some had their mouths open. They starred at me like I had twenty heads. Maybe this wasen't such a hot idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. Posting more tomorow!