Placentia Insane Asylum

Breaking the law, Not yet.

"What are you guys talking about?" I heard a girl ask.

I turned around to see Jesse standing there, her blonde and brown undertoned hair swaying lightly in the wind. Her new industrial rod peircing gleamed off the sunlight. Taxman ran over, immediatly pulling her into a hug. She had to go with her adoptive parent's this week to see her real parent's, whom she don't really get along with. When they pulled away, Taxman had her sit on his lap.

"Well Ang, being our bright light bulb, thought it would be ok to break into the Placentia Insane Asylum on Halloween" Dustin said.

Jesse looked at me smirking. If it involves anything with bending the law, she's up for it.

"Hell yeah we're gonna do it! Wimp out now if you don't want to go and be shamed for life!"

Jeremy turned his head to his sister.

"I don't think you should go.Your too young" he said.

Her face turned bright red, meaning she was beyond pissed.

"Umm no I'm not. Angel's 16 too and she's going!" Suzanne said.

"She'll be fine. No one's going to hurt her" Colin said.

Suzanne's face turned pink, she really liked Colin.

"Well we have a problem. Everyone here is 17 except Suzanne and Angel. Our asses are grass if anyone gets hurt" Johnny said.

"Tough shit. Our asses are had if we get caught anyway" I replied.

Everyone headed back to their houses, Brad walking me home.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Brad asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," he started, shruggin his shoulders. "People kind of, dissapear."

We stopped at my house, standing on the porch.

"It's nothing. Forget I said anything" He quickly said.

I cocked my eyebrow a bit. What exactly did he mean? The front door opened, my Dad standing there.

"Hello Bradley" he said.

I saw Brad cringe a little, but just waved it off.

"Hi Mr. Moore."

"Angela. You need to get inside. We have plans tonight" Dad said.

Brad looked at me, frowning. I hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go.

"I'll call tonight" Brad whispered in my ear.

I pulled away, nodding. Brad waved as he walked away, and I walked into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep those comments coming!