Placentia Insane Asylum

Axe ***ers

Angel just left, Dustin running out behind her. I was sitting on the couch, Bobby, Taxman, And Brad all in the kitchen. I should just head home, so not only will Brad's parent's not be pissed but mine as well. I headed out to the kitchen to tell the guy's I was leaving.

"So I don't know" I heard Bobby.

I walked in, the guys shutting up and looking at me.

"Hey what are you talking about?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Just how close it is to hallows eve" Taxman said.

"I see" I replied.

Brad smiled at me, obviously hiding something.

"Well I'm going to head home" I said.

"Night Hun" Brad said, hugging me.

When we let go, I hugged Taxman and then Bobby.

"Well I gotta head home too. I'll walk with you" Bobby said.

I nodded and waved by to the guys. As we were heading out the door, dustin came strolling in, smiling.

"You leaveing kiddo?" He asked.

"Yeah. You dating Angel now?" I asked, smiling.

He nodded, pulling me into a hug and smiling.

"Hurt her and you will die" I said.

"Oh I know."

He ran into the house, waving to us. It was getting chilly, so I rubbed my arms. Bobby had his hands in his pockets. Something was obviously bothering him. These guys are like my best friends, have been for years. I know when something's up.

"So what's wrong?" I decided to ask after five minutes of silence.

He looked at me, kind of confused.

"I've been your friend for forever. I know these things."

He looked down at his feet, kind of smirking a little yet also seeming down.

"Well, I really like someone. I don't know if she likes me. I don't want to make a fool of myself. How do you tell someone you like her?"

"Tell her how you feel that's all" I said.

We arrived at my house. Bobby walked up on the porch with me. He smiled, shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"Well I'll go tell her now" Bobby said.

I hugged him, letting him go and smiling.

"Good luck" I said.

He jogged off, waving. I headed inside, knowing full well who he was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah can't think of story titles.