Placentia Insane Asylum

Gut feelings

I grabbed my popcorn, heading into the living room. My cell kept ringing but I ignored it.

"It's probably nothing" Angel said.

She was staying here since her parent's kicked her out again. Mine were gone so we could watch the nightmare before christmas. She grabbed some popcorn and I took a seat. The movie just started when the door burst open. Johnny and Colin came in, out of breath. I stood up, seeing how pale their face was.

"You need to come with us. Somethings--"Johnny started when there was a crash upstairs.

I looked upstairs, Colin running up. I huddled next to Angel who looked confused. He came running back down with what appered to be a rock with a note in it.

"It was in her room too" Colin said.

He handed the rock to Johnny, who read it.

"What's going on?" I asked, now worried.

"Just let's go" Colin said.

Colin grabbed my hand while Johnny got Angel. We ran all the way to Brad's house, Angel and I confused as all hell. We burst through the door where Bobby, Taxman, Kayle, Brad, and Dustin were sitting around on the couch. I ran to Taxman who held me. Angel walked over to Dustin who looked worried.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"This" Kayle said.

She passed me a rock, similar to the one thrown upstairs.

"Jesse's was in her room too" Colin said, handing the rock to Brad.

I read over the rock that Kayle had, feeling goosebumps crawl on my skin. Kayle handed me my rock so I could read it.

The first to go will be Jeremy

I set the rock on the table, wanting to cry. I didn't even know if this was a joke.

"Don't cry" Taxman said, wiping my tear.

Apperently I was crying. The door opened up yet again and in walked Jeremy and Suzanne.

"What's this about?" Jeremy asked, handing yet another rock to Brad. Brad read it, shaking his head. He handed it to Kayle, who sat next to me so I could read it.

Temptation will be the deathly sin

"What the fuck is going on?" Jeremy said.

"I don't know. But someone need's to go get Ang" Brad said.

Jeremy volunteered to go get her. I don't know what's going on but nothing good is going to come of it.