Status: I'm sorry. I'm sick so whenever i'm better you'll know......

Baby, Just Close Your Eyes

Dance like no one can.

“Bella, you ready?” Justin stood in the doorway. I kicked my packed bag.

Somehow going back to that house felt wrong but here I was a day before Christmas Eve about to board a plane back to them. Garrett had informed me that the girl Jared had been with at the party was now a regular inside the house and no one was enjoying it. John was back to writing and the house was silent except for the occasional party. I was going to ruin all that no doubt.

“Why am I doing this?” I asked quietly looking up at him. He came over and sat on the bed beside me.

“They’re your best friends. You need to know that everything is going to be alright.”

“Maybe after the wedding I’ll cut all ties with them and these damn coasts. Midwest that shit.”

“Stop talking crazy.” I looked into his eyes.

“Maybe its not all that crazy. Well, moving to the Midwest is. But, if I just move up to California and take whatever boxEIGHT gives me then we’d be down one less problem.” He sighed.

“I really think you’re going to see that things aren’t going to be that easy.” I groaned and leaned my head against the wall.

“You keep saying that. I wish you would stop. Nothing to that degree is ever going to happen.” I said holding my blanket to my chest. He shrugged and picked up my bags.

“You ready?”

“As ready as I’m ever going to be. “

@_@
The plane landed with a small bump. My heart beat accelerated. I slowly walked into the terminal. There they all stood. Garrett, Pat, and Kennedy held a large poster with my name plastered on it and shining with glitter. John had his hands shoved deep into his pockets, a small smile played on his lips. Jared was sitting in a terminal seat, a scene queen hussy on his lap.

“You’re here!” Kennedy screamed attacking me with a hug and spinning me around. I screamed and kissed his cheek.

“Kennedy!!” He squeezed me tight and lightly set me down. I leaned close and whispered. “Kenny, what’s that thing on Jared’s lap?” He snorted.

“That’s Aurella. Make it go away, Annabelle! Make it leave!” He mock screamed. I giggled and pushed him aside. Garrett’s pearly whites were accented by a brand new hair color.

“Gare-Bear! What is this?!” I asked flipping his bangs.

“It’s new. You like?” He asked wrapping a gloved hand around my neck and kissed my forehead. My arms slid around his torso. Of all the guys I’d missed his fun, sweet attitude the most. Pat joined in our hug. I smiled and poked his tummy.

“Patrick! You never texted me back!”

“I’m sorry. Bell’s!” It wasn’t on purpose!”

“Yeah. Whatever you say. I’m pretty sure the website had something to do with this distraction.” He blushed and looked away. Of course.
I slowly walked over to John who was holding the ridiculous sign.

“You’re home.”

“You have glitter herpes all over your shoes.” His smile lit up his face.

“I missed you, Annabelle. Glad to see you back.” I looked away.

“I’m only home till New Years and then I’m leaving for Jersey.”

“Annabelle-”

“Not here John. It’s an airport, bro.”

“Yeah. Of course. Let’s go get those bags.” he said walking over to bag pick up. The scene queen jumped off of Jared’s lap and jerked me into a hug.

“You’re so cool! I love your photos!” She squealed. I cringed. Her voice sounded like dying kittens and breaking glass.

“Uhm, thanks. You’re shoes are cute.” I said smiling awkwardly and running to catch up with Garrett and Kennedy who were snickering. A

@_@
They had left my room exactly the way it was when I decided to leave. Pillows in odd places on my bed, my orange blanket hung off the bed at a awkward angle and the sheet still smelled like sea side and my perfume. I sighed into the sheets and looked up from my nap. John was sitting on the floor against the wall with my camera in hand. I stared at him until he looked up.

“Do you ever not have this thing attached to your hands?” He asked, smirking.

“When I’m not sleeping.” I said sliding my boots off and pushing a pillow underneath my head.

“You’re really going to leave?” He asked quietly staring up at me. I sighed.

“It’s not a forever thing. I’ll come back but it’s never going to be any different. We fight. We make up. We-”
“Fall in love.” Garrett said walking past the door. I buried my face in the pillow and screamed. John’s fingers brushed through my hair.

“It’s okay. I know somewhere deep down in that beautiful heart of yours that you care I just have to find a way to show you that I want this just as bad as you do.” He said quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed. I stared up at him. The setting sun cast shadows over the hollows of his face.

I had fallen for him. So fucking hard. It was unbelievable.

“John?” He looked down at me and suddenly I was shy.

“Yeah?”

“Uhm….never mind. I’m tired.” I said pulling the blanket up. His long, skinny frame wrapped around mine, face buried in the crook of my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was beyond confused but it was okay….for now.

@_@
When I awoke again my bed was empty and awful bull shit music playing from Jared’s room. I quickly changed and kicked at Jared’s door. Aurella opened the door giggling.

“Hey girl!!”

“Hi. Can you turn that down?”

“You don’t like Brokencyde?! They’re like the best band ever!” I suppressed the urge to punch her in the face.

“No.”

“Oh. They’re good! Listen to them! You’ll love them!” She said still smiling. I rolled my eyes and trudged downstairs. Peering into the refrigerator I groaned realizing there was absolutely nothing there to eat.

“What’s wrong?” Kennedy asked leaning against the counter.

“Well….the downgrade upstairs won’t turn that b.s upstairs down, there’s nothing to eat and just….yeah.”

“Oh. Come on Annabelle! You love Brokencyde and Millionaires!”

“I would rather suck a hobo’s dick than ever violate my ears will their music, baby.” I said staring him right in the eye.

“I feel like they’re equivalent to each other.”

“True facts. Gross.”

We wandered into the living room where everyone was sprawled out amongst the room. I collapsed onto the couch and placed my feet in John’s lap. He smirked and lightly tickled my socked feet.

“I want a tattoo!” Garrett announced.

“So do I!” I said struggling to stay still. John’s green eyes were trained on me, that infamous smirk growing ever bigger.

“You want to go now?”

“Yeah! Let’s get out of here! John, stop it you bastard!” He laughed and released my foot. I slipped my feet back into my boots and went to retrieve my bag. Arms wrapped around my wait just as I had turned away from my bed table. “Hey!” I turned around smiling that quickly faded when I came face to face with Jared’s newly attained cocky smile.

“I missed you.”

“Let go.” I glared.

“Don’t be like that!”

“Let me go, Jared. Now. You have Aurella.” He rolled his eyes and stomped into his room slamming the door with a bang.

“Awkward.” Garrett said stepping into the room. He’d seen the whole thing and didn’t need me to explain.

“I don’t want to be with him. Especially after that.” I spat slinging my bag onto my shoulder and stomping downstairs.

@_@
The place was legit. Cute décor, a full wall dedicated to Pokemon characters. My kind of place.

Garrett decided he wanted his birth year. John got “v” for his name and I got stars shooting up my sides. We were all currently in chairs side by side, my arms outstretched, fingers laced with both Garrett and John. I winced as the tattoo artist, Kieren put the needle back on my skin. I closed my eyes and seconds later John was standing beside me, all bandaged up and done.

“You going to do it all tonight?”

“I have to get it all done tonight or else I’ll never come back.” I said looking up at John.

“Let’s watch Where The Wild Things Are!” Garrett yelled bouncing over to me.

“That’s not even out yet?” Kieren said looking up quickly.

:He’s an illegal downloader like a punk.” I said sarcastically.

“Hey! Fuck you! I’m punk!” The whole place burst into laughter. This tiny man in too tight jeans, a brown v neck, and cardigan was screaming about being punk.

“Shut up and lemme see.” The tattoo was just finished as the movie came to a close. I groaned and stumbled over to the mirror. It was amazing. Burned like hell but shit it was beautiful.

“I love it, man!” I said lightly touching it.

“Now you have to wear a swimmy suit all the time!” John said draping his arms around shoulders and resting his chin on my head.

“Ready to go home?” Garrett asked. I nodded and followed them out the door. My fingers were still laced with John’s.

Maybe if we didn’t talk about it then this ~thing would have a chance…..

Maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's up!! I had free time after my exams and finished this finally. I really like this but I want to know what you guys think! ^_^
Oh, and, I don't mean to offend anyone if they actually like the two bands I horribly bashed in this chapter. It's my opinion and you have yours.

Annabelle.
Aurella
TITLE CRED- The Bigger Lights