Status: I'm sorry. I'm sick so whenever i'm better you'll know......

Baby, Just Close Your Eyes

Saving Grace

Growing up and realizing my dreams were coming true was going to either tear John and I apart or make us the strongest couple to ever step forth in the ~scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiiiiiiii! Nevermind that total bullshit sentence up there. I don't want to get banned so I made it up in order to post this. So, I have about eight chapters saved on my laptop but unfortunatley I am not at home which makes having internet at my fingertips disappointing for all of us. My internet went down and then my phone was broken and now everything is on back order. I really, truly hope you all stay with me until I can do what I need to do to get the internet back up and running and deliver the amazingness that is this story. I hope you all had a nice Summer too. My final year of high school starts on Tuesday.......it's crazy.
I love you guys though and you should all reply telling me what you thought of Black&White and your favorite songs. My personal favorites are Saving Grace and Color.

We're all just searching for some color in this black and white world.

I fucking love that lyric so much. Oh my god.