Experiences

September 2009

The experience was surreal and unnatural. At first I couldn’t feel any difference from what I did normally, I kept losing concentration on what I was doing and turned to look at the computer screen to see what the other two were watching. But as I turned back to the television I first noticed the change.

It felt as though my head moved so slowly, and it felt heavy, like a huge weight was on my shoulders. I tried calling his name but he was completely gone and focused on something that wasn’t remotely funny and laughing. I remember thinking how unfunny that video that they were watching was, and yet I laughed continuously at it for quite a long time after it was over.

My words were slurred, and muddling up each time I tried to talk until finally they stopped coming out all together and I was left gaping at the boys, trying to force words out while they stared at me and laughed.

-

It was bedtime, and I wore shorts and a shirt that I had on underneath my clothes. It was difficult getting anywhere because it felt like my word was tilting and I felt as though I had to tilt with it in order to stay attached to the floor.

I stumbled into bed, pulling the covers lazily over my body and throwing my arm over my bedfellow. He was on the right side of the double bed, and it would seem that I desperately wanted to sleep on that side. I crawled on top of him and smothered him in a hug and continued to roll over to the opposite side of him, enabling me to claim the right side of the bed.

As I opened my eyes, I instantly forgot where I was and seeing reality was like a slap in the face, I hadn’t a clue how I managed to make it over to this side of the bed, and all I could hear was the surprised voice of him wondering how I managed to make it over too because to him, it only took an instant.

Things began to get very heated, and I wasn’t in control of myself at all. At first it was just the kissing of my neck, and this alone sent shivers through my entire body. My senses had heightened from the drug in-take I’d had, and just the pleasure I felt from his lips made my skin tingle with delight.

Soon clothes were flying from underneath the covers and lost in the darkness of the room. Only the moonlight shone through the curtains, and the only noises were the sound of our harsh breathing and the snoring of his roommate coming from the other room.

I lowered myself upon him and the internal pleasure was too much to contemplate. My eyes closed and the world appeared to fall away. I had trouble staying in place due to the fear of falling I had over the current tilting of the bed and had to grasp at him to stay safe.

“I won’t let you fall.” He promised, as his body moved beneath mine. With my eyes still closed I forced myself to thrust into him, gathering insane amounts of pleasure as I continued to do so.

There was only one miniscule problem. We weren’t using protection.

“I can’t control myself,” he says “Get a condom.” As he’s the only one thinking anywhere near remotely sane.

“But it feels so good.” I moaned. At this point I discovered the lack of control I have over myself when it comes to being high. A sudden realisation that I didn’t care what would happen if we had unprotected sex. I was too focused on the pleasure I was experiencing to care whether or not I would have to pay the price in the future.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and once again reality hit me. I went to fetch a condom and waited eagerly to feel such pleasure again as he applied the condom. Soon enough we were back to the very position we had been in just moments ago.

“I don’t want this to ever end.” I moaned to him, eyes closed once again as reality faded away again. My world was spinning and my body was shaking violently as a rush of pain went through me when his teeth sunk into my skin hard enough to leave a bruise. The pain enhanced my pleasure even more-so until there was a fireworks effect going through my body, an orgasm I’m sure of it.

-

All those experiences are forever imprinted on my brain, and are wanted again and again. And even though I feel incredibly guilty for smoking a drug, something I said I’d never do, the feeling I felt during my sexual encounter are what I dream of.

I do not wish to continue.