Jacob and Renesmee, Together Forever

Chapter 1

" You cant leave Jacob." I said, grabbing his arm as he stood up.
"I'm sorry Renesmee, but Sam wants us all there tonight." He responded, gently removing her delicate looking hand from his arm.
They were in the Cullen's spacious living room, completely undisturbed.Carlisle and Esme had gone hunting in Western Canada with Edward and Bella and Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie were all out somewhere, leaving the large house quite and peaceful.
" Then can I go with you?"I asked, hoping that his will power would crumble and he would agree as usual. I stood up on my tip toes and stared into his warm black eyes," Please?"
He didn't answer, instead he cupped my face in his large, but gentle hand and kissed me. i wound my arms around his neck and pulled him down onto the couch. his hot breath mixed with mine, and my mind was only focusing on one thing; Jacob. Jacob groaned and pulled away.
" I'm sorry, I have to go." He kissed me gently, and left.I looked out the window in time to see a flash of red-brown streak through the trees. I sighed and sank back down onto the couch, alone this time, lost in thought of the last few minutes.
"Why did Jacob leave so soon?" Alice asked sitting down on the seat next to me.
I jumped, startled, I hadn't heard her come in. I raised my hand and placed on her cheek, letting the memory flow into her mind. I blushed deeply when it reached the part of me pulling him down onto the couch and hastily removed my hand. She laughed at my flushed face, then she smirked.
" Ill be sure not to let your father see this." She got up and walked out the door still smirking as I stared after her in horror.