Jacob and Renesmee, Together Forever

Chapter 9

Jacob and I walked hand in hand across the beach, the setting sun reflecting off the sparkling waters. It seemed the perfect setting for what I was about to do.

As I thought about it, my heart began to race. What if he said no? What if he thought it was a challenge against his manhood if the girl asked?what if, even though he imprinted on me, he decided he didnt want to stay with me forever? I closed my eyes and tried to fucus. After a moment I reopened them,

" Jake I need to ask you something."

We stopped walking and he turned to face me, both my hands in his. His eyes were searching my face for some kind of clue for what this was about.

" Whats wrong Nessie?"

I took a steadying breath, " nothing is wrong really, it's just that- Jake, I love you more than anything in the world. I want to be with you for the rest of my life... I want to...I think we should... Jake I...

" Renesmee Just say it."

"Jacob, will you marry me?",

I closed my eyes tight, scared to see his reaction, there was silence except for the breaking of the waves against the beach. I cautiously opened my eyes and peeked up at his face, and to my surprise, he was grinning. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, his breath was warm and sweet. Mixed with the woodsy smell of his skin, it was almost intoxicating. My arms around his neck, I pulled us even closer to each other and whispered,

" So is that a yes?"

He smiled his wolfy grin, " Of course Nessie, you are the only half vampire Ill ever want to be with."

I smiled back at him, " well seeing as Im the only half vampire girl in existince, I would say that seems pretty good to me."

He laughed and hugged me. After letting go, his exspression turned serious,

" Does Edward and bella know?"

I sighed, this was going to be the hardest part.

" Well.. kinda..."

He stared, " What do you mean 'kinda' ?"

" Alice knows, I asked her if she could plan it. So I guess its only a matter of time before-”

My cell started ringing, and I had a pretty good Idea who it was.

“ Hello?”

“Renesmee, when did you plan to tell us you were getting married to that dog? I had to see Alice picking out a wedding dress and flowers? I want you to-”

I stopped him there,” Look Jacob and I are on our way there to talk to you guys about it anyway. We’ll discuss it then ok?”

“Fine. Ill talk to you when you get here.”

“ Oh and dad, by the way, can you tell Alice we want it on the beach? Here in La Push?” I glanced at Jacob to see if he agreed with this, he nodded silently in approval, his smiled widening.

“ Just get home.” He muttered, then hung up.

I put my ohone back in my pocket and sighed, “ Well this ought to be fun.”

Jacob laughed, “ Should I bring some garlic to ward them off?”

I shoved him playfully, “ just get in the car Jake.”

And we were off to face our doom.
♠ ♠ ♠
trying my best to get these chapters to sound perfect, so sorry if its kind of rough, I havent wrote in so long. Let me know if you have any ideas for the wedding, what you think should be included, colors, etc. Thanks and please comment and/ or subscribe!