Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Sevenfold's back and I'm working damn it!

Cassadee’s POV

I woke up at 7:00 am to start my shift at the bar I wasn’t happy today the famous band Avenged Sevenfold was back and that means them and their sluts at the bar from 7:00pm to 2:00am. I walked into the kitchen and met up with Cody and Jackie. “Hey bitches!” I said walking up to them they rolled their eyes. “Hey your self bitch” Jackie said. Never mess with her during the morning she isn’t so nice. “We all working tonight or just my stupid ass?” I asked pouring coffee into my mug. “We all are” Jackie and Cody mumbled at the same time. “you know Sevenfold is back right?” They nodded and we all sighed.

Everyone who worked at St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort knew that when Avenged Sevenfold came to make sure everything valuable and breakable was put away for safe keeping. Tonight was my first experience with them and I of coarse had to be the fucking waiter tonight while Cody and Jackie got to fucking bartend I had to be on the floor carrying drinks and shit like that.

We walked into our rooms and got into uniform which I hated it was a pink skirt that I think is to short, a white tight t-shirt cut off right before your belly button, and a tight black vest. We walked downstairs and walked to work since it wasn’t so hot out yet and work was just 1 block down and right along the beach.

We got there in no time and I signed in oh boy…

Sometime around 5:00 pm the bar got real full of people not just men and women but Paparazzi… Great Avenged Sevenfold should be here anytime.

As if on cue the 5 guys walked in Syn and The Rev being shit faced already and having their arms around two sluts with like 17 more following them. I saw Matt walk in with his girlfriend.

I reluctantly had to be their waiter tonight so I walked up and said “Hi, I’m Cassadee and I will be your server for tonight what can I get you boys?” I saw Syn smirk “I’ll take you” I rolled my eyes “In your dreams maybe...” he looked shocked and everyone around him laughed. “Tell Jackie I want a bottle of Jack” Matt said I nodded. I walked up to the bar and said “one bottle of JD” they nodded and handed me a bottle. I walked back over with the bottle and 6 shot glasses. “Here you go boy’s need anything just call” I walked away and sat behind the bar. “You guys suck!” I said to both of them laughed. I watched the guys of A7x get drunker and drunker by the minute when Syn rolled up to the bar no kidding he literally did a roll…Followed by a equally drunk Jimmy sliding in and then doing some weird flip to help him self off the ground.

By the end of the night they where picking up Brian off the floor with help of the security guards and taking him upstairs to a room. I couldn’t help laughing listening to him shouting about pink being the new black.

I hoped that they had massive hangovers the next day for all the shit they left behind for me to clean up… but I got a real good tip like $200.00 that’s the only reason I like working here a lot of celebrities come here to party. The guys had been gone but the party didn’t end until 3:00am and now I was tired and I didn’t get off until 4:00am so I still had a little while to go before I’m done with my shift.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I know its short but its just the first chapter! haha
The Girls uniforms