Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

My Great Luck

Cody POV

For the rest of the day everyone just hung out on the bus; everyone was talking, laughing and joking around with one another. I was the first one to change my clothes for the show so I went and sat with the guys at the front of the bus; I sat in between Matt and Johnny, I had gotten really close with them both and I was starting to see them like the brothers I never had.

“Right so after the show I was thinking we could all head out for something to eat” Matt said while he placed one of his arms around my shoulders.

“Sweet” Jimmy said dragging the word out and letting his voice squeak; the girls were giggling as they walked into the front of the bus. For some reason the guys didn’t want us to work the Merch booth tonight; Val said something about the guys wanting us to watch the show, so the guys asked some of their crew to work the Merch booth.

We arrived at the venue shortly after; I was just about to head of the bus when I was suddenly picked up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I squealed as they could off running; I looked up and went through everyone who were laughing.

“Jimmy!” I screamed as I hit his back with my fists; he was the only I couldn’t see and I was higher up this time so I knew it was him.

I couldn’t see where Jimmy was taking me but I was guessing into their dressing room; everyone kept following us as I knew I was safe. Jimmy ran into a room and as gently as he could laid me down on a couch; I glared at him as he quickly ran away from me so I couldn’t hit him.

“That was priceless Jimmy, I could nearly see down her top. I was so close to seeing her bra again” Brian said high fiving Jimmy; I rolled my eyes as Val and Cassie sat next to me on the couch.

I laughed as I watched Jackie hit the back of Brian’s head; the guys then instantly started to get ready for the show, I watched them running around and warming up. When the stage manager poked his head into the dressing room for the 10 minute warning; us girls wished all the guys good luck and we all hugged Johnny longer because he was pouting because he didn’t have a girl.

The four of us linked arms as we made our way towards the stage; we were going to stand out in the crowd tonight and just enjoy the show. Cassie somehow pushed her way towards the front of the crowd; we had pretty good spots even through Cass kept telling us she could try to get us closer. But Jackie told her that being around about the fourth row in the crowd was good enough.

As the lights on the stage come on the screaming got louder; I smiled when I saw the guys on stage, I laughed when I saw them all trying to find us in the crowd but I think we were in a dark part of the floor, so they couldn’t see us. The guys went straight into playing Bat Country which pumped everyone up; people were jumping and singing along all around me. Hell the four of us were doing the same thing.

As soon as Zacky and Brian started the guitar intro to Lost I noticed that Jackie and Cassie weren’t standing next to me anymore; I looked around for them but I couldn’t see them anywhere.

“Val, I can’t find Jackie or Cassie” I yelled into Val’s ear; I had to yell loudly so she could hear me over the music.

I watched as she too looked around us but then a wide smile spread onto her face; she pointing to my right side so I followed her stare. My mouth dropped when I finally found my two best friends; they were both crowd surfing!

I then felt someone tap my shoulder; I turned around at the same time Val did. There were two guys behind us; they both pointed upwards with their fingers. Val looked to me with pleading eyes; she wanted to crowd surf but didn’t want to leave me alone. I knew I had an unsure look on my face but the guys didn’t seem to care about that; they easily lifted Val and I up and let us fall backwards onto waiting hands.

I instantly froze up and stiffened my body; the hands move me around easily but I hated being up there. I would scream every time a hand missed touching me; no one could hear my scream through, I was just scared about falling to the ground.

I looked hopeful as I was moved closer to the stage; as soon as I was in the light all five guys looked shocked and I couldn’t blame them. My scared eyes locked onto Zacky’s stunning green eyes; I reached my arm out towards him hoping he would get my signal and get me down somehow.

But as soon as Zacky could a step towards the edge of the stage, I was moved along over towards Brian. I glared at Brian as he started laughing when he saw me; I nearly died on the spot when Brian motioned with one hand to lift my shirt up. I felt a heavy blush form on my cheeks as I flipped him off which just caused him to laugh more.

As I started to be moved towards the back of the crowd I felt someone grab my hand; I relaxed a little when I saw it was Jackie holding my hand, I knew she wouldn’t let me go. We soon were placed back on the ground and I’ve never been so grateful; Cassie and Val were glowing with happiness while Jackie was trying to control herself, I wasn’t happy at all.

Cassie once again started to push through the crowd to get closer to the stage; we were pushing past people when suddenly I was pushed to the floor. I groaned when I hit the hard floor and I instantly tried to protect my head from the fans that were jumping near me; I was quickly pulled back to my feet with the help of Val and Jackie.

“What the fuck is your problem bitch?” I heard Jackie yell over the music at two fake blonde bimbos.

“Stop pushing your way to the front; they don’t want to see any of you anyways” The blondie who pushed me shouted back while they both looked us up and down in disgust.

“Like any of them who want to look at you fake whores” Cassie yelled as I brushed my clothes free from any dirt.

I watched as blondie number two pulled her arm back and let her fist fly towards Cassie; but at the same time the crowd behind us all moved forward, causing my body to hit Cassie’s and push her aside.

Blondie number two’s fist collided hard with my jaw; I felt a sharp unbearable pain shooting through my jaw and around my head. I stumbled backwards from the force and landed on my back on the floor; I barely saw Jackie and Cassie lunge at the fake blonds while Val tried her hardest to get to me.

But of coarse with my great luck a mosh pit opened in between Val and I; I was stuck in the mosh pit on the floor, the worst spot to be. I tried to stand up but I was just shoved down again by a foot colliding with the side of my head; as I laid on the floor with my head throbbing in pain, I felt something wet slowly run down my chin and my cheek.

I could barely hear my name being called out as my eyes started to close; black spots formed in my vision and then darkness just covered my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl's Outfits

Comment people, we want more comments!