Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Dog Pile

Cody POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I awoke from a deep peaceful sleep; I was lying on my stomach with the sunrays shining on my body. I laid there enjoying the silence and the warmth; it wasn’t just the sun coming through the window that was keeping me warm, it was also coming from the body next to me. I turned my head to see a sleeping Zacky lying next to me; his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist as our bodies pressed together.

I remember the first night we shared a bunk on the bus; at first we didn’t touch each other but that changed when I nearly fell out of the bunk. I slowly relaxed in Zacky’s arms and once I did I was finally able to get comfy; that was one of the best non sexual sleeps I’ve had with a guy. Then in the morning I was grateful to find Zacky still next to me; he was just watching me sleep which I thought was so cute. But then he opened his mouth to playfully complain that I kept stealing the blanket.

“Zacky, it’s time to wake up” I said quietly as I gently shook his shoulder; he just groaned and cuddled closer to me.

I tried a few more times to wake him up and to get out of his arms but nothing worked; so I did one of the things that I knew would wake him up. I pressed my lips onto his; a shiver ran down my spine as his cold lip rings touched my warm lips. I wasn’t surprised when Zacky kissed me back; I figured he might have been awake with the amount of times I shook him.

“You were awake the whole time? Zachary James Baker that wasn’t nice” I scowled him while playfully slapping one of his tattooed arms.

“But you’re the one who kissed me first Codes, I was just sleeping peacefully” Zacky tried to act innocent but the smug smirk on his lips gave him away.

“You couldn’t look innocent if your life depended on it Zacky, we both know you were awake the whole time. You won’t let me go and I knew kissing you would wake you up, so you forced me to kiss you” I said while grabbing one of his lip rings and gently pulling it.

“Ow, ok your right babe. I was awake the whole time, please let my lip ring go” Zacky mumbled as his hand grabbed mine; his fingers gently removed mine from his lip ring.

After we finally climbed out of bed we both took some painkillers for our hangover; I then brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower while Zacky had a smoke out on our room’s balcony. I washed my hair and body, dried off, did my makeup, did my hair and then got dressed.

Once I was finished in the bathroom Zacky took his turn in getting ready; while I waited for my boyfriend I texted Jackie, everyone was going to meet up for a late lunch and then head to the venue. So after Zacky was ready I told him the plan and we headed over to Matt and Val’s room; I laced my fingers with Zacky’s which caused the biggest smile to form on his lips. This was the first time that I’ve held hands with Zacky; normally it’s Zacky who grabs my hand.

“Good morning” Val said brightly as she threw her arms around both Zacky and I; we both hugged her back before she pulled us into her room. I saw that we were the last ones to come over; none of the guys looked all that great but after they eat they’ll be fine.

“What’s up with Val this morning? I’ve never seen someone this happy when their hung over” I asked Matt quietly as we watched Val talking to Jimmy and Brian; those two looked the worst out of everyone.

“She’s had two coffees and a Red Bull this morning” Matt chuckled as I leaned my head onto his shoulder; apart from Zacky I’ve become quiet close to Matt.

I’m not sure why and I don’t usual become close with someone this quickly but there’s just something about Matt; hell I’ve become close to all the guys and Val quickly. For some reason they just make me feel wanted, loved, safe and protected; things that I’ve never felt with people before, well apart from Cass and Jackie that is.

“Right let’s go to lunch, I’m starving” Cass said as she jumped up from the chair she was sitting on.

Cass, Val, Jimmy and Brian practically ran out of the hotel while Zacky, Johnny and Jackie walked normally behind them leaving Matt and I do walk together at the back of the group. Matt placed his tattooed arm over my shoulders as we walked out of the hotel and started down the street; I talked to Matt about his tattoos while we walked, he told me what all his tattoos mean to him.

I caught Jackie sneaking glances back at Matt and I a few times; I knew she was surprised that I have taken such a quick liking to Matt, but I wasn’t sure if she was happy about it or worried. At first I was scared at how quick I grew to like not only Matt but Zacky, Val and the other guys; but once they took the time to break through my wall I saw that they would never hurt me.

Everyone followed Jimmy and Brian into a little café at the end of the street; the café was practically empty so we easily found a table that fitted 9 people. I sat in between Matt and Zacky while the other girls also sat next to their men; Johnny was happy to sit in between Cass and Jackie too.

Our waiter took out drink orders while we looked through the menu; after we all ordered our food the talking and laughing begun. I stuck my tongue out at Brian as he joked about not letting me anywhere near the crowd tonight; I was so grateful that when I get bruises they heal quickly. All my bruises had healed after a few days apart from some on my stomach and back; after that accident everyone has been watching over me way more then they need too. Although Brian might joke about that night I can see in his eyes that he was scared and worried about me, everyone was.

“Jackie, remember Cassie’s first night working at the club? She had a tray full of drinks and she tripped over her own feet, the drinks went everywhere” I laughed along with Jackie as we told Val and the guys some stories about each other.

“Well at least I didn’t drink too much at work and end up dancing on the bar, on tables and on the dance floor; right Jackie?” Cass smirked as we remembered the night Jackie drank too much at work; the club was packed so guys kept buying drinks for her, she drank most of them which caused her to get tipsy. Apparently the DJ kept paying songs she liked so she ended up dancing everywhere she could.

“What about you Cody? I remember the night when you dropped three of the most expense bottles of alcohol, then tripping on a bar stool while carrying a tray full of drinks which ended up landing on a number of celebrities” Jackie giggled as the three of remembered that night.

“Damn I wish I could have seen all of those nights, especially Jackie’s dancing night” Brian smirked at his girlfriend; I chuckled when Jackie rolled her eyes and ignored him.

Once we finished our lunch we paid; well the guys paid for us which we all tried to stop but they didn’t listen to us. We all walked out of the café in the same order that we came in; the venue was only a few blocks away so we decided to walk there, it was a good way to burn off the food we just ate.

Show Time

As the guys put on an amazing show, the girls and I were run off our feet. There was always a line of fans at the merch booth; even when the guys were playing. I thought that the fans would come to the booth before the show or after the show; not during the show, but I was proven wrong. From the position the booth was in we could still watch the guy perform and they could see us because we had the lights on us; we needed to see what we were doing and the fans needed to see what they could buy.

I was quickly counting out some change for a guy who just brought a shirt, a badge and a packet of stickers. I smiled brightly at him as I handed him the change; he thanked me and walked back into the crowd. I took a mouthful of my Red Bull before I served the next person; the line was slowly getting smaller and smaller as people went back into the crowd to watch the last few songs.

“Alright everyone, this next song means a lot to all of us. It’s a slower song so you can have a little break; you guys have worked hard tonight. We want to give this song to four of the most amazing, beautiful and perfect girls that we know. Val, Code, Jack, Cass; this song is for you” Matt said into his mic as the Avenged Sevenfold crew brought chairs onto the stage and gave the guys their acoustic guitars.

I gasped as Seize The Day started to play; I had mentioned to Matt earlier today that this was one of my favourite songs by them. As I listened to them play I locked eyes with Zacky; but then I tore my eyes away from his as tears started to form in my eyes. This was one of those songs that for some reason just make you cry; by this time everyone at the booth was just waiting the guys, even the fans were waiting them show. I blinked back the tears and fanned my face with my hands; I wasn’t about to start crying here.

Once everyone was out of the venue and we had the booth packed up; we watched the Avenged Sevenfold crew pack all the boxes up and take them out to the van. Once Val made sure she had all the money we walked towards the guy’s dressing room; well Val and Jackie walked while Cass and I linked our arms together and skipped to the dressing room. I think everyone is starting to learn not to give Cass and I a couple cans of Red Bull when we’re together.

“Jimmy! Oh Jimmy, where are you?” Cass sang over and over again as we skipped through the back stage hallway; I heard Jackie and Val laughing behind us as they watched us.

“Cass! Oh Cass, there you are!” Jimmy sang back to Cass as he stuck his head out of the dressing room doorway; everyone burst out laughing when Cass ran and jumped into Jimmy’s arms. Jimmy carried Cass bridal style into the room while Val, Jackie and I just walked in.

“Thank you so much” I squealed loudly as I threw my arms around Matt’s waist; he smiled as he hugged me tightly to his body.

“Anytime sweetheart, I’m glad you girls like our little surprise” Matt chuckled as I ran around the room hugging and thanking all the guys; once the girls followed my lead and thanked the guys too I collapsed onto one of the couches.

“Aww it looks like our little Cody is tired” Brian said in a baby voice as he pinched one of my cheeks gently; I giggled as I slapped his hand away.

Brian pretended to act hurt and went to complain to Jackie about me ‘hitting him’; Zacky laughed as he walked over to me, he sat on the couch and I rested my head in his lap. I could feel the Red Bull’s effect wearing off me as I started to feel quiet tired; I looked up at Zacky so I wouldn’t fall asleep. Zacky smiled at me while he stroked my hair; he leaned down making me lean up, we met half way for a soft and tender kiss.

“Oh get a room you two” Brian yelled covering his eyes with his hand; as I broke the kiss something soft hit the side of my head.

I looked at the ground to see a pillow lying there; I looked around the room and instantly saw who threw it at me. Brian was looking away from me and trying to look innocent; I sat up, grabbed the pillow and threw it as hard as I could at him. I smirked when he didn’t see it coming so it hit him right in the face; making everyone burst out in laughter. I squealed as Brian jumped over the coffee table; I jumped over the back of the couch and ran around the room.

I thought I had gotten away from Brian when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist; I squealed as I was lifted off of the ground and into the air. I placed my hands on Brian’s arms as I kicked my legs and tried to wiggle my way out; but of coarse that only made Brian tighten his grip on me.

“I’ve got you now Codes” Brian laughed as he leaned over slightly so I could put my feet back onto the ground.

Suddenly I heard Johnny laughing as he ran towards us; he jumped onto Brian’s back making us stumble forward. I could tell Brian was trying to keep his balance back in the end we all landed on the ground; with me under Brian and Johnny.

“Hell yeah dog pile!” Jimmy yelled as he pushed Matt over to us; Matt tripped over Brian’s leg making him land on top of Johnny, then a laughing Jimmy jumped on top of Matt.

Brian was trying his hardest to keep most of the weigh off of me; the girls we chuckling as the watched the scene that was unfolding in front of them. I could just see Zacky shaking his head at his friends before he stood up and rushed over to us; Zacky might be short but he’s still strong. Soon Zacky had pulled all the guys off of me; I took a deep breathe as Brian picked me up with him as he stood up. I brushed my clothes off before slapping Brian’s chest playfully; I walked over to Zacky who had his arms open for me.

“Alright everyone, time to head back to the bus” The Avenged Sevenfold manager told us as he popped into the room; we now had to go back onto the bus and hit the road again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl's Outfits

Comment people! Tell us what you think of our story!