Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

I've Lost Everything I Cared About, My Girlfriend

Cassadee’s POV
I woke up extra early with the rest of everyone we are now in Texas and just got the news that the guys get a free day today so we are checking into a hotel and are going Exploring well Val, Jackie, Cody, Zacky, and Brian. I sat next to jimmy on the couch “you guys all suck!” I shouted at Johnny, Jimmy, and Matt they smiled. “So what happens first?” I asked out of curiosity? “Zacky, then Cody, Jackie and Syn’s won’t happen until the concert” Matt answered I nodded “okay.” I hoped nobody hated me for what the guys are doing I’m just the diversion so nobody will suspect a thing but I know Jackie already knew something was up.
“Okay we are leaving as soon as Zacky gets out of the shower.” Jackie said walking in the room I nodded. “Okay.” About that time I heard Zacky scream bloody murder from his room I looked at Matt who was smiling showing off his dimples. “WHO THE FUCK TURNED MY HAIR PURPLE!!!” Zacky shouted walking in the room with wet hair and a Towel around his waist. I started giggling “YOU!” Zacky shouted pointing at me and Johnny raised his hand. “YOUR DEAD CHRIST!” Zacky shouted walking out of the room. Cody ran after him with her mouth opened Jackie started laughing as soon as he walked out. “You guys are evil I knew something was up.” If she only knew what was gonna happen soon.

Narrators POV
Meanwhile in Zacky and Cody’s room Cody was lying on her stomach on the bed as Zacky was walking to the bathroom he opened the door and thousands of plastic bugs and spiders landed on Cody causing her to jump up and run out of the room.

Cassadee’s POV
I heard Cody Screaming so I stuck my head out the door and saw her run by really fast so I shouted “HEY YOUR SPEEDING!” she stopped and flipped me off “You fucking bitch!” I smiled “I try!” she stomped back to her room. I walked back inside and said “She was fucking speeding its 1 mph in the hallway and she was booking about 12mph.” I giggled. We sat around waiting for everyone who had gone out to come back, Val walked in the room with wet hair that was red. “MATHEW!!!!!!” she shouted I laughed she looked at me “I didn’t do it! I only did Cody’s prank” she nodded and grabbed matt by his ear as soon as they left Zack and Cody walked in laughing at what just happened Zacky could pull off Purple hair just fine.
The guys had to get ready for sound check so The Berry brothers got everything into the elevator and Jackie got in with them I saw Jimmy sneak off Oh shit! “we’ll catch the next one Jackie!” Syn said as the doors closed “okay!” we heard her shout the elevators made a moaning noise and the door opened again and all you could see was a little crack and Jackie screaming. “WHAT THE FUCK!!!” Syn got on his hands and knees to talk to her “GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FUCKING METAL DEATH TRAP!” I could tell by now she was hyperventilating and panicking. “SYN HELP ME!” she started crying Jimmy snuck off again and the elevator came back on the doors opened and Jackie was on the ground crying Syn picked her up and carried her away I smacked Jimmy “your mean!” he smiled “that wasn’t her Prank that was the berry’s prank but it back fired” Jackie came out and Punched me “YOU FUCKING BITCH!” I backed up “whoa! Hey! I didn’t fucking do it! It was Jimmy!” she stopped hitting me and pounced on Jimmy.
We made our way to the concert hall or whatever it’s called and the guys did a sound check. During the concert everyone was crowd surfing and one girl got thrown from the back of the crowd all the way to on stage. Syn and Johnny helped her up. Syn was rocking out this was probably his best show yet that was until the solo in Afterlife he Fell over cause of the marbles on the stage, I laughed so hard he did a back flip and tried to save it. It kinda worked, after that they ran off stage. We walked back stage after we closed the Merch tent. I heard giggling since I was the last one to leave the Merch tent and I got caught up in after concert traffic. I was last into the Dressing room I saw everyone but Jimmy. “Hey where’s Jimmy?” everyone shrugged except Zacky who looked mad and sad. I sighed and walked outside to find Jimmy. I walked around outside and I heard some rustling coming from the alley way behind the Arena and a building I peaked down there and saw Jimmy kissing another woman I sighed and walked away. I knew it! Why does everything have to happen to me? First Raab now Jimmy whats next getting kidnapped?
As soon as I thought that I felt a hand go over my mouth “Scream and I kill you.” I walked with the strange person. “Fallow me toot” I sighed and fallowed his Directions. We ended up in a field Oh FUCK!
“I want something and maybe if you give me what I want I will not kill you.” I heard a harsh voice say “got it?” I nodded he started taking off my cloths and I started begging for him to leave me alone I would give him anything. Nothing helped he pinned me to the ground and had his way with me. As soon as I knew he was gone I put my cloths back on and Ran as fast as I could as Far as I could. I walked into a pay phone booth and called someone I trusted with my life “Ryan, Its Cassadee Something bad happened.” I said “what happened?” I sighed “I was…Raped…” I started crying “Fine a Hotel and give them my Credit card number….I’m on my way to…” I sighed “Texas” he hung up and I went to a motel 8 having lost my phone in the stupid battle with the heartless man I had no way to contact anyone I used my only money on the payphone and now I was sitting in a room hoping Ryan could get here fast. I fell asleep dreaming over and over again about what had just happened.

I woke up the next day to a pounding on the door I opened up and saw Ryan he opened his arms and I jumped into them “Shh…I’m here and Knoxville came too” I saw Johnny N. walk forward I hugged him too.. “Hey Doll face.” He hugged me I started Crying “it was so horrible I saw Jimmy kissing another woman and then I was taken by a man and…..He…Drug me…to a field and….R…raped me” I was sobbing into Ryan’s shirt.

Jimmy’s POV (His Point of View from Last Night)
After we got off stage I walked outside to make a phone call when someone grabbed me and started kissing me I was trying to push the person off me when I finally managed to do that I walked inside and saw everyone but Cassie “hey where’s Cassie?” I asked Jackie looked at me “She is with you right?” I shook my head no “I haven’t seen her?” I saw Matt Tense up “being outside by yourself after a concert isn’t good remember that Metallica fan who was kidnapped last month” I started to get worried so I ran outside and shouted “Cassie! CASSADEE!!!” I ran thru the empty parking lot I saw only one Car and a Guy walking towards it. I ran back and everyone was outside looking around calling for her I saw her Phone on the ground “Cass!” I shouted and started crying someone took her! Jackie ran up to me and put her arms on me I showed her the phone she had the same response I had she started crying. I got up and ran out by the road looking around for any sign of her “CASSADEE!!!” I shouted as loud as I could No! NO!!!Someone Took my Girlfriend! I was on my knees. Johnny and Matt helped me into the car and back to the hotel room. I stayed up all night.
I called the cops “911 whats your emergency?” I sighed “My Girlfriend was kidnapped I think…She never came home after the Avenged Sevenfold concert none of her friends have seen her either.” I started Crying, “okay sir where are you?” I sighed “The Hilton…I’m not from here neither is she we were in town for the concert and a family reunion” I was lying thru my teeth. “Okay sir we are sending a police officer over to your location.” I hung up and waited I walked down to the lobby just as the cops pulled in “Hello are you the one who called about the missing person?” I nodded and took them up to Cass’s and my room. “Whats the victims name?” I sighed “Cassadee Mar. I don’t know if Cassadee is short for anything.” The officer nodded “When was the last time you saw her?” I looked at the clock on my phone “Last night at around 7pm right before the concert started.” The officer once again nodded. “Do you have any recent photos of her?” I pulled out my phone and handed it to him “this one I took it yesterday and posted it to my Twitter right before she went missing.” The officer looked at the picture “Uhm...” I cut him off “Just keep it.” I had already deleted all numbers but the police from every state and Australia and Cassadee’s. “Okay sir we are gonna patrol around the area of the crime and check all local hotels is there any other name she would use?” I thought “Yes…Uhm Ry….Ryan Dunn I believe.” The officer left and Jackie walked in she looked just as bad as me. “Hey…” I whispered. She sighed I looked at her “Do you have Ryan Dunn’s phone number?” she nodded and pulled out her phone I grabbed it and called him. “Hello” I sighed “Please for the love of God tell me you are in Texas with Cassadee.” I heard a Sigh “No I’m not I’m in Texas but not with Cassadee why.” I started crying “She…..She’s….Gone” I heard a gasp “What!” I cried harder and handed the phone to Jackie who explained everything. I sat on the balcony and watched the clouds. I’ve lost everything I’ve cared about, My Girlfriend.

Cassadee’s POV (Sorry for the POV jumping)
I heard Ryan talking to someone he mouthed Jackie I reached for the phone he jerked away. I was confused. I heard a knock on the door I opened it a little bit and saw the cops. “C…can I help you?” “Yes are you Cassadee?” I nodded “Can you come with us?” I nodded unsure and walked out of the room. “I have a Missing Persons Report filed for you by a Mr. James Owen Sullivan.” I sighed “My boyfriend.” They smiled “so it is you ma’am may we bring you back to him?” I nodded I guessed I could go back long enough to break up with him and tell him what I really thought of him for cheating on me.
I told Ryan and Johnny N. to fallow us. I got in the car with the cops and headed off to see everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o I bet none of you saw that coming did you! well comment subscribe and Please please please will some one make us a banner we will love you forever!!!!!!!

Zacky's Hair