Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Upside Down No Less

Jackie’s POV:

Since we are in Atlanta for a couple of days before the guy’s concert Val came up with a great idea. “Ok gang let’s all go to Six Flag’s and then we can end the day at White Water.” Everyone thought it was a great idea. It was still warm in Atlanta and most of the tourist stop going to these places around Labor Day. We shouldn’t have to big a problem with fans.
“Brian why are you getting so done up? It’s an amusement park and water park for heaven’s sake.” I had just pulled my hair up into a messy pony tail and was watching my diva boyfriend fixing his hair. “Babe, I have to look good just in case we die on a roller coaster or some shit.” He winked at me and I started laughing. “Only you would think like that Brian.” He walked up and kissed me. “Well that and the fact that I’ll be with the best looking women in town.” I shook my head and told him to hurry up. I had our towels and all the stuff we would need for the day in a large tote.

Fifteen minutes later Brian came out of the bathroom. I looked at Brian and then down to my ring. A huge smile spread across my face. Brian smiled back sitting next to me with his arms around my waist. “What are you thinking Jackie?” “I was just thinking how lucky I am to have such an incredible man.” We walked out of the room to meet the rest of our group hand in hand.

We had been at Six Flags for about an hour when Brian and Jimmy were in a heated argument about one of the roller coasters. Cassie and I were walking behind them rolling our eyes. Cassie and I stopped to hug the Tweety Bird character and realized that Jimmy and Brian were gone. “Cassie, where are the boys?” She looked around. “I have no idea. How long do you think it will take before they realize we aren’t with them?” We both laughed and I looked over at a short line for the big roller coaster Goliath.

“Cassie, I have to ride this one. Want to ride with me?” She smiled brightly. “Hell yes I do. Let’s go!” We made our way to the line and chatted about how our lives had changed. When we finally made it to the front of the line we boarded Goliath right in the middle. I was so excited until we were buckled in. That is when the bad feeling hit me like a ton of bricks. Brian wanting to look good in case we died on a roller coaster kept playing in my head. I shook off the feeling and looked at Cassie. “Let’s do this shit!”

The enormous rollercoaster came to life and sprinted us up the steep incline. We were screaming happily through the loops and then came the twists. We suddenly came to a screeching halt. Upside down no less. Over the loud speaker we could hear the attendants telling everyone to stay calm they would have us down momentarily. I lost it and broke out laughing. Cassie looked over at me with a puzzled expression. “What the hell is so fucking funny about this Jackie?”

Once I finally contained my laughter I told her about the conversation with Brian about dying on a roller coaster. At first she wasn’t finding our situation amusing at all. Once I finished my story she was laughing harder than I was.

Brian’s POV:

“Jimmy, where are the girls?” I was looking around in a full on panic. Jimmy stopped and was looking just as panicked as I was. “They were right behind us. Oh shit! Brian what if some crazy ass bastard has them.” I reached out my hand and placed it on his back. “Dude! Stop talking like that!” I was thinking the same thing. Only his voice was rising and people were starting to stare at us. We pulled our cells out and dialed their numbers. No answer. Now I was really freaking out. I called Matt and Jimmy called Zacky. Matt had Val call Johnny.
Everyone gathered around Jimmy and myself at the last place we had seen the girls. Right next to Tweety Bird. I grabbed the little yellow freak. “Hey have you seen two girls about this tall?” I had my hand at about their height. The bird shook its head no. “Come on they were just fucking talking to you! I know you had to have seen them.” The bird was backing away. Matt pushed me and Jimmy back. “Chill, the two of you are freaking the poor kid out.” Jimmy had terror in his eyes and so did the bird.

I told everyone to split up in groups and go in different directions until we could find them. My palms were sweating and my heart was racing in a bad way. I know Jimmy was feeling just like me by the look on his face. We were at a fast pace running back and forth in search of our girls.

We passed each other every so often under the Goliath coaster that was now stopped with a full load upside down. Jimmy and I sat down on the bench; his head was in his hands. “Brian, if I don’t find her and something happens to her I will never forgive myself.” I nodded. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out where in the hell they could be. Every sick thought running through my mind. I didn’t want to find them dead behind a building or trash dumpster.

Val and Matt came up to us in their own defeat. Johnny came with Zacky and Cody. Cody was in tears. “Brian how could you lose them?” Zacky held on to her and whispered in her ear. She nodded and squeaked out an “I’m sorry.”
I looked up in total defeat. “Jackie! What the fuck?” Jimmy jerked his head up. “Cassie?”

Jackie’s POV:

Cassie and I waved at our group. “Gates! Get us fucking down! My feet are asleep! All the blood is in my fucking head!” Cassie and I were laughing our asses off. Jimmy was jumping up and down. “Matt! Do something!” Matt and Val looked at each other “Uhm…sure Jimmy. What you want me to do? Arm wrestle the damn thing?” Jimmy shouted “Put the fucker in neutral and push the fucker!”

Cassie and I laughed even harder at the show below us. Cassie grabbed her head. “Jimmy would you shut the fuck up! My head hurts and you are not helping matters.” He jumped up and down yelling “Hold on baby! The Rev will save you!”

I looked at Cassie. “Oh man! We are so fucked now!” We both busted out laughing again just as the big roller coaster came jerking back to life. Brian and Jimmy ran to the exit pushing past people yelling our names. “Cassie think we should try this again or face our crazy ass boyfriends?” She looked at me and said “I think the coaster is a better bet but…” Jimmy knocked her backwards grabbing her in a bear hug. Brian grabbed me off my feet. “Oh shit babe, I’m so fucking sorry I wasn’t with you!”

Brian and Jimmy took us to the bench to sit down with our heads in the right direction. Up that is. When Tweety came walking by. He saw the boys and made a beeline in the other direction. Cassie and I looked at the retreating bird and at Jimmy and Brian. Cassie tapped her foot. “Jimmy, what did the two of you do to Tweety Bird?”

Brian and Jimmy looked at each other with guilty eyes and shrugged. Matt and Val laughed. Matt said “They tried to kick his ass for not knowing where the two of you were.” I arched an eyebrow at Brian. “Gates?” He smiled “I love you Jackie.” I looked over and Cassie was chasing Jimmy around yelling at him. “Jimmy Owen Sullivan! How dare you try to harm a single feather on that damn bird! I’m going to kick your ass.” He stopped and smiled “I love you Cass!” She growled “Not going to work! You are not Haner! Run faster Jimmy because I’m going to kick your ass!” I shook my head.

Brian laughed. “Glad I’m not in his shoes.” I nodded. “Yeah well if I wasn’t so damn light headed I’d be kicking your ass Gates! It’s most likely just a young kid in that costume. You probably looked like a goddamned freight train lunging at him. Now move it Mister and apologize to the bird!”

On our way out of the park we stopped and asked if we could speak to the kid in the costume. He came up to us in his street clothes. Brian and Jimmy made their apologies and everyone signed autographs and took pictures with him. It was the least they could do. Val got the kids name down and promised to have six backstage passes for him at the concert. We made our way back to the bus and headed for our next adventure at White Water.

Over the next few hours at the water park Brian held on to me tightly. He was either holding my hand or had his arms around me. Not that I minded. It was rather cute. I was still feeling a little off after hanging upside down for so long. I did put on my happy face so that I wouldn’t ruin anyone’s day. I didn’t like it there as much as I did at Six Flags. There were some very young girls following the group of us around. We were all floating down the lazy river and there they were again. Cody looked at us and said “Cassie do the rest of you want to kick their asses as much as I do?” We all laughed. Cassie said “You know I do. Only I don’t like jail. Those girls are all under age.”

Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and Matt all wanted food. So they took their girlfriends and headed for the food court. Brian and I stayed floating. Brian flipped me off my tube. When I came up for air I looked at his smirking face. “Brian is there a reason I find myself underwater whenever I’m around you?” He pulled me to him while hanging on to his tube with the other hand. “I think you look hot when you are all wet and angry.” I laughed and dunked him. He got back on his tube pulling me onto his lap. We floated around together for a while. For a brief time it was like we were the only two people in the park. I pulled away from his kisses. “Brian I think we need to stop now before we do something that others don’t want to see.” He laughed. When I looked back only two of the girls from the group that were following us were right behind us again.

I looked at Brian “I think your fan club is shrinking babe.” He looked at me confused. I nodded behind us to the young girls. He smiled. “They can look all they want but this man is taken.” Then he smiled at the girls “Did you hear that ladies?” They smiled and shook their heads no. He smirked at them. “Have you seen my woman? This ladies is what a rock stars girl looks like.” He crashed his lips to mine again. I kissed back and then pushed away. “That was mean Brian.” He shrugged. “It gets old after a while. Fan’s think we should have no life outside of the band.” I nodded.

We decided it was time to join our friends at the food court. Brian grabbed a towel for me and wrapped me up. “Come on future Mrs. Haner your man is starving.”
♠ ♠ ♠
R.I.P James Holcombe.... Dec 6th 1924 - Nov 26th 2009.... we miss you Grandad

Cassadee's outfits
Jackie's outfits
Val's outfits
Cody's outfits
Brian's Outfit
Johnny's Outfit
Matt's outfit
Jimmy's outfit
Zacky's outfit

WERE BACK!!! Its still waiting for the editors but oh well we've made you all suffer long enough!