Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Work Is So Fun, Not!

Cody POV

Well yesterday was interesting to say the least; Jackie still wasn’t all that happy that Cass and I were starting to get along with the Sevenfold guys. I mean they are quiet nice once you get to know them, and their not all man whores either. All three of us were happy today seeing as we got the morning off; we had to work tonight and then our double shifts start tomorrow.

“Cody, come on!” I heard Cass call out from down stairs; I was in my room doing my hair. I put my hair up into a bun and pinned it all back; the three of us were heading out to the beach for some relaxing, before we headed off to work.

“I’m coming!” I called back as I made my way to the back door where Jackie and Cass were waiting for me.

We were talking, joking and laughing as we walked through our back yard and straight onto the beach; we found a good spot and set our towels on the hot sand. We laid on our backs; I was in between Jackie and Cass.

“So, you and Brian huh?” Cass smirked as we turned our attention onto Jackie; she looked at us with her pissed off face.

“Shut it you two, there’s nothing going on between us. He’s such a man whore and you guys know how much I hate guys like him; he’s so cocky, arrogant and he thinks he’s God’s gift to women” Jackie ranted as she looked out at the water.

“And he’s hot and you like him” I smirked as I said what she was thinking; her head snapped over to glare at me and Cass, I smiled innocently at her while Cass laughed.

“Shut up! I don’t like him! So what if we kissed…” Jackie trailed off knowing straight away she shouldn’t have told us that.

“You guys kissed? Why did you not tell us? How was it? When was it?” Cass shot question after question at our best friend.

“Yeah we kissed once when we were in the pool yesterday; I guess it was alright” Jackie told us quietly as she looked away from us.

“Guess you’ll have to see him again to give him back his clothes” I smirked over at her while she mumbled something about man whores quietly under her breath.

Cass and I teased Jackie for the rest of the time we were at the beach; once time she walked away from us but we ended up following her. We only stopped teasing her when she threw sand at Cass who squealed and she dumped me in the water; which caused me to scream because I was attacked my seaweed and I hate seaweed with a passion.

As we walked back home Jackie explained to Cass and I just how she knew Matt; I still couldn’t see why she never told us about being his friend, but I guess she had her reasons. As soon as we got home we all headed straight to our rooms and into our bathrooms; I jumped into my shower and washed my hair and body.

After I dried off I blow dried and straightened my hair; I put my hair into a messy ponytail and then did my usual makeup. I walked into my walk in-closet and threw on my uniform; I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where Jackie was making us dinner and Cass was watching her.

After we ate our early dinner we started the walk to work; as soon as we walked through the staff door our manager, Luke, walked up to us. He greeted us happily like always before he gently pulled me to the side; I waved the girls off so my boss could talk to me in private.

“Cody, you know how much I love you and how I think your one of the best bartenders” Luke told me; it was normal for him to tell his female employees that he loved us. He really did; he loved us like he would love his sister.

“What do you want?” I asked getting straight to the point; he always did this when he wanted something.

“I need a huge favor Code” Luke told him; his eyes were already begging me to say yes and he hasn’t even told me what he wants.

“What do I have to do?” I asked getting slightly worried that he would ask me to do something like work the door or something.

“A waiter called in sick and I can get a hold of anyone else; and you’ve worked as a waiter before. Can you please be a waiter for tonight?” Luke pleaded with me to say yes; he didn’t have to beg because he knew I would say yes, I’ve always found it hard to say no to people.

“Of coarse I will Luke” I smiled slightly; he signed in relief and pulled me into a tight hug.

He kept saying thank you over and over again until I walked away from him; I met up with Jackie and Cass, I told them what Luke asked. Cass was extremely happy that we were working together while Jackie was extremely bummed because we weren’t working together; I was even a little bummed because I loved working behind the bar and showing off my skills.

Jackie parted ways with us as she walked behind the bar while Cass and I picked up a tray; I started going around to tables and collecting empty glasses and bottles while taking orders. About half of my tables were empty while all of Cass’s tables were full; not a lot of people use the tables, it’s mainly just groups of people who use them. Most people just sit at the bar or use the dance floor.

“Ugh, this is so unfair! Most of your tables are empty, what is it with me and bad luck” Cass whined as she stood next to me at the bar; I was sitting on a bar stool spinning my tray on my finger, Jackie laughed at Cass as she served a customer near us.

“Oh that’s just great” Jackie groaned as she stood behind us; I looked back at her to see she was staring at the door.

“Ha ok I feel a little better now” Cass smirked down at me as she placed five beer bottles on her tray and walked away; I signed deeply as I saw the Sevenfold guys walking in and sitting at one of my tables.

“Off you go” Jackie said well giving me a little push on the back. I slid off the bar stool and walked over to the guys; I smiled brightly as I saw Val sitting next to Matt, I really liked Val and Matt.

“Hi Cody, I didn’t know you were a waiter too” Val said as I reached their table; now everyone’s attention was focused on me.

“Usually I don’t but it was a spare of the moment thing” I told her; I took everyone’s order before making me way back to the bar. I told the order to Jackie who was quick to place the drinks on my tray; I walked back over to them being careful not to run into anybody else.

It’s been a few hours since Val and the guys arrived and they were still here; drinking but trying not to get smashed off their faces. As I was going my table rounds I saw Matt and Val on the dance floor and so was Johnny with two girls; I shook my head at Johnny right before a guy walked straight into me. His drink spilt down the front of me and my uniform; he started apologizing as he grabbed a handful of napkins and handed them to me, I tried to clean myself as much as possible but knew I would have to change into my second uniform.

I was trying to tell the guy that it was fine but he wouldn’t give up and to make matters worse a drunk guy walked over to us; I couldn’t really understand what was being said because both guys were slurring their words. My eyes widened when the guy who ran into me punched the drunk guy in the jaw; I was pushed to the ground when the drunk guy stumbled backwards into me.

As a fight broke out the bouncers rushed in to stop it; I saw the worried faces of Cass and Jackie before I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and gently pull me to my feet. I was pulled away from the fight and towards the staff change rooms; I looked down at the arms to see they were covered in tattoos.

As soon as I was standing outside the female staff change rooms the arms left my waist and two hands grabbed my arms; I was pulled into the change room by Jackie and Cass. Jackie got my second uniform from my locker as Cass ran her fingers through my ponytail; either to comfort me or to untangle it.

As I changed they kept asking me if I was alright, if I was hurt, if I wanted to go home; I told them I was fine and that I would keep working. I told them to go back out and work which after a few seconds they did; I walked out after them and was glad when I saw Zacky waiting for me. I smiled as I walked the few steps towards him; as I walked closer to him I felt the butterflies fly around my stomach and my heart started beating faster.

“Hey” I smiled but mentally slapped myself for just saying ‘hey’ like an idiot.

“Hi, are you alright?” Zacky asked in concern.

“Oh yeah I’m fine, believe it or not that happens quiet a bit” I chuckled lightly while a wide smile spread across Zacky’s lips.

“Thank you for getting me out of there” I smiled and blushed; I was so glad that it was dark so hopefully he didn’t see me blushing.

Zacky walked me back over to the bar where Val was talking to Jackie; the guys were back at their table, Jimmy was watching Cass as she worked, Brian was staring at Jackie, leaving Matt and Johnny to laugh about something.

Val asked if I was ok as she walked over to the table with Zacky and I; she had ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels which I took over with six shot glasses. Once I reached the table all the other guys asked if I was fine; I reassured them I was as I set the glasses down in front of them and poured them their first shot.

The guys and Val left the club at 3:30 AM; the girls and I finished work at 4:00 AM and we walked straight home. The three of us dragged ourselves straight to our rooms; I pulled the hair band from my hair, and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into my bed letting my head hit my pillow; within a few seconds I was letting sleep overtake my body, I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.