Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

This Place Looks Like A Video Shoot

Jackie’s POV:

It had been a week since Cass had stayed with Jimmy. Silly bitch didn’t realize that I was trying to get a hold of her because it was our night to work a double. Because she kept hanging up on me and turning her phone off I had to bar tend and wait tables and Cody was waiting tables. I was still pissed off at her over that situation but there was nothing that could be done about it now. She was spending all her free time with Jimmy and Cody was starting to hang out with them all too. She had it bad for Zacky. Matt and Val were pestering me to hang out with them too and Syn kept bugging me to listen to Matt. I was getting very irritated at the entire situation.

It was our night off and Luke called begging for either me or Cody to come in and work. The other bar tender was out with a migraine. Cody was already off with Cass at Matt’s house. Yes I call it Matt’s house because he is the only one I like out of the entire bunch. I sighed into the phone and said I’d come in even though I really didn’t want to. I was the lead bar tender so I felt obligated. I threw on my uniform and pulled my hair out of my face and headed into work. I had been there for about an hour when Mr. Gates walked up to the bar. “Jackie, I was wondering…Uhm…well are you coming to the party Matt is throwing tomorrow?” “Look Gates I’m really busy and don’t really have time to talk with you right now.” I turned my back to him and finished my drink order. When I turned back he was still sitting there. “What can I get for you Gates?” He flashed his smile at me “Give me a Guinness.” I got him his beer and took his money. For the rest of the night he just sat there watching me while I worked. It was really very unnerving. “Gates do you plan on sitting here all night long?” He winked “Yeah Jackie, I am. I like the view.” God damn he’s a pain in the ass. I turned and went on about my business. I served him a few more beers and stayed busy all night long. When it was time to close Gates was still sitting there watching me. I sighed and sat next to him. “Gates what will it take to get you to go home?” He took his time answering “Well let me walk you home tonight. I promise no funny stuff. I just want to talk to you and then you promise you will go to the party tomorrow.” I sighed heavily. I knew he was not going to leave me alone. “Fine. Give me thirty minutes to finish up.”

Gates walked me home asking me twenty questions. When we got to the house he stopped me and smiled “You know Jackie, I’m not going anywhere. I really want to get to know you better. Girl I have it bad for you. Jackie please give me a chance.” I shook my head. “Look Brian, you stand for everything I hate about men. I don’t see this happening. I think you should set your eyes on someone else.” I pushed past him and into the house shutting the door behind me. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. I looked out the peephole only to see the hurt look on Brian’s face. I felt like someone stuck my heart with a knife. I sat on the floor for a while before wiping my tears and calling Matt. “Matt, look. I hate that Gates is putting himself through all this with me. I really don’t like to hurt him. What do I do?” Matt sighed “Jackie, you need to tell him why babe. Syn is a good guy. He won’t hurt you the way that fucking prick Margera did. Brian is not Bam.” I laughed “Matt who are you trying to convince? Me or you? Gates is the mirror image of Bam. Neither one can say no to a hot girl.” I rested the phone on my shoulder so I could pour a shot of Jack. “Look Jackie just come to the party tomorrow and give Brian a chance. I swear if he fucks you over I will personally kill the fucker.” I laughed and slammed my shot. “Matt if you do that you will screw your band up.” He laughed at that “see how sure I am of this. Jack’s I’m not going to let anyone hurt you like that again. Look babe, Gates has spent about five grand in your bar in the last few weeks. He doesn’t do that for a hot girl. He does it because he really wants to know you. Please come to the party.” I gave up “Yeah, I’ll be there. I already told him I would go.” We hung up and I went for the shower. Neither one of the girls were home nor I highly doubted either one would come home.

I woke up to someone shaking me “Get up Jackie! It’s just a dream.” I opened my eyes to look up at Cody. “What?” Cody shifted “Jacky who’s Bam?” I felt the color leave my face “Nobody why?” “Well you were screaming in your sleep something about whores and Bam. You even called Brian a whore.” I shook my head “I don’t know. I don’t remember. I must have drunk too many shots when I got home last night.” I got out of bed and headed for the shower. I knew what my dream was about. I remembered every single second of it. Bam was cheating on me like he always did and Brian kissed me then turned to the same girl I caught my ex fiancé in bed with that fateful night. This is why I didn’t want to see Brian. I had promised both Gates and Matt that I would go. I just had to keep my distance from Gates and everything would be fine.

I drove to the party with Cody who was bouncing out of her seat. She was so excited. I had a sick feeling in my stomach that things would not turn out so good. The house was crowded with mostly females. I noticed Cass and Jimmy cuddled up in the corner and then Zacky came and started talking to Cody. I turned in search of the bar and bumped into Gates. “Jackie, I’m so glad you kept your promise. Can I get you a drink?” I shrugged “Sure a beer would be good.” I followed him to the kitchen and took the beer he offered me. “Looks like an Avenged Sevenfold video shoot in here.” He laughed “Really? I didn’t notice.” I rolled my eyes and went to look for Matt and Val. Gates was hot on my heals. I turned around “Are you going to follow me everywhere? Look Gates there are like five blondes over there that are waiting for your attention.” He grabbed me pulling me into a hug “Jackie, I’m not drunk and I have the blonde I want right here.” I shrugged out of his embrace “Like I said Gates, I’m not the one you want.” I walked away and found Val.

The party was in full swing. I was feeling pleasantly buzzed. Gates was still watching my every move and listening in on my conversations. I was starting to wear down. The more he watched me the more I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. I will never admit it though. Jimmy stood on the coffee table shouting “Ok fuckers! I need you all to shut the fuck up and listen to the Rev! The hottest mother fucker in the room!” I looked at him and Cassie was sitting with her face in her hands, I could feel the heat from her blush across the room. Syn yelled back at Jimmy “Make that the second! Bitch I am the hottest!” Jimmy rolled his eyes “So not the point Gates! I’ve got news!” He pulled Cassie up on the table with him “I want you all to meet my girlfriend. Cassadee Marx! Some day you will call her the Reverend Cassadee.” Everyone started to clap when the front door burst open and Bam Margera, his film crew and three idiot friends crashed into the house. Cassie and I looked at each other in total disbelief. Bam walked up and wrapped his arms around me “Miss me babe? Daddy’s back.” I knew this was going to be a bad night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girls party outfits

Didn't see that coming did ya? Come on people subscribe and comment. We will so love you if you comment. Thanks to the ones that have. It makes us very happy. Happy birthday Alexis.