Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Anything Else Gates?

Jackie’s POV:

I was dragging myself to the shower to get ready for work. I was thinking back a month ago when Cassie and I had come in from our dates with Brian and Jimmy and found Cody passed out from drinking. I dragged her upstairs and threw her in a cold shower. That usually works but that time it didn’t. We ended up calling for an ambulance. She had her stomach pumped that night. We stayed with her that night. I was still a little mad at her considering she still hadn’t come clean with us as to why she did it. When Zacky found out he rushed to the hospital and sat with us. Poor guy was so confused. Cody just could not make up her mind about him. One minute she warms up to him the next she’s pulling away from him. Hell even I gave Brian a chance. He’s been hanging out with Jimmy at the bar when we all work but, he’s been staying somewhat sober and staying away from the fan girls. I stepped out of the shower and sighed. It’s time to stop worrying about something I have no control over. I made my way to the closet and got myself ready.

Cody had already left for work and Cassie and I were heading out the door talking about Jimmy and Brian. Cassie looked at me and smiled “I’m so glad that you and Brian are finally dating. You both seem so happy.” I smiled thinking about how Brian was taking things slowly with me. We went on dates and held hands, kissed and waited on sleeping together again. Brian wanted to wait until I was more comfortable with him. I still had some trust issues. “Yeah Cassie me too. He really is a great guy. I think I’m getting to the point that I finally realize he likes me and he isn’t going to cheat on me.” I looked at the dunes that we walk past to get to the hotel. Once inside the hotel we went into the employee lounge and put our stuff away before heading onto the floor. Once we got there I would take the bar over from Cody so she could help out on the floor. Damn Luke needed some more dependable waitresses. They always called in sick when we were going to be busy.

Just as we got to the bar Cassie’s smile dropped from her face. She looked like she was going to cry. I looked over to see what she was glaring at and my body tensed. “Cassie! Wait!” I yelled as I ran after her to the employee lounge. “No Jackie! Go back and see what’s going on.” I turned and went to talk to Cody. “How long has this been going on Code?” She shook her head. “I didn’t see anybody with them till you two came in.” My stomach was flipping. I felt sick. I went behind the bar and Cody grabbed a tray. “Are you going to be ok alone back here Jackie?” I nodded “Yeah, go take their order Code.” She came back with their order. “Only two shots and two beers?” There were four of them at the table. As I poured the shots I grew more pissed off. I hate fucking red heads with cleavage down to their navel! I set the drinks on Cody’s tray. As she went to pick them up I placed my hand over hers. “Hold on! I’ve got this one!” Cody shuddered “Uhm…okay.” She slid around the bar and prepared for the worst.

I grabbed the tray and made my way to the table. One of the girls squealed and grabbed Brian in a hug. The other one slid her chair closer to Jimmy. I felt my blood boil at that point. I walked slowly up to the table. I set the drinks down carefully in front of MY boyfriend and Jimmy. “Anything else Gates?” Brain looked at me “Come on babe it is not what you are think…..” I shoved the table making the drinks knock over into everyone’s laps. Jimmy jumped up knocking the table over. Brian jumped up grabbing for me “Jackie damn it! I love you girl.” The one red head that was all over him yelled “BITCH!” I glared at her “I suggest you watch your whore mouth in MY bar.” I turned to walk away and Brian was blocking my path. “Jackie, wait it’s not what you think.” I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my arm. I looked at his hand around my arm then up too his face. “Don’t! Get your hand off me Gates.” I didn’t raise my voice. In fact it was so low and so venomous that it scared even me.

Once behind the bar I started shaking and Cody told me she had everything under control. She suggested I go and check on Cassie. I put my tray down and headed to the back as Jimmy came up and asked “Jackie where is Cassie?” I rolled my eyes. “In the lounge asshole and no she doesn’t want to talk to your cheating ass!” Once again I was grabbed by the arm. Don’t these idiots know that is not the thing to do to a pissed off girl? “Jimmy get your hands off my fucking arm before you talk like a fucking woman. Take your fucking friends and leave.” He looked at me still holding on to my arm “Jackie. It really is not what you think.” I jerked free and spun right into his face “Oh not what I think? It looks like you two idiots are having fun with the same type of whores you used to bring into the bar every night. I hope the little hard on was worth it for both of you. Now go back to your dates and get the hell out of my face you smart ass little prick!” I marched into the employee lounge slamming the door in his face.

Cassie was on the phone with someone. She was crying and asked if that person would come and pick her up. I sighed. “Cassie who is coming for you?” She looked up at me with tears still flowing “Ryan Dunn.” She squeaked out. I shook my head. “You always call Ryan when things get bad. You know that Raab will know if you are with Ryan.” She shook her head. “No Jackie. Ryan won’t tell him until after I’m long gone.” I hugged her and the door burst open. Jimmy grabbed Cassie tossing her over his shoulder and marching out the door with her screaming to put her down. Brian shut and locked the door. “Jackie you are not leaving until you listen to me.” I glared at him “No Gates. I don’t want to hear about your red headed whores. Just go away and please don’t come back to this bar again.” I tried to push past him when he grabbed both my arms and slammed me backwards into the wall. Both my arms were pinned above my head. “Gates! Let go of m….” “No! Shut up and listen Jackie! Those sluts just walked up and sat down when you walked in. If and I would never by the way but if I were going to go out with some random slut I sure as hell would not come into the place my fucking girlfriend works and flaunt it. Besides, I would never hurt you like that. Hell Matt would fucking rip my dick off if I did that. Please Jackie, I swear to you it wasn’t what you were thinking. I tried to get them to leave. I even told them our girlfriends were here. Jimmy told them that you and Cassie were our girlfriends and you worked here. Please Jackie, believe me.” I looked at him and then looked into his eyes. I looked down to his lips. They were quivering like he would cry at any given moment. I sighed and he grabbed me pulling me into his kiss. “Jackie, I won’t cheat on you.” He got much quieter, “I’m falling for you Jackie. You mean too much to me. I don’t want another girl. I only want you.”

My heart stopped at his words. “Brian, if you are lying to me so help me. What Matt would do to you will look like a picnic compared to what I’ll do to you.” He smiled and kissed me again. “Come on babe, I know Cody will need some help. I will sit at the bar and keep my eyes on you.” I slugged his arm “Fine. But no staring at my ass Gates.” He smiled “I’ll try but I can’t promise you anything. I love your ass.”

We walked out the door and Jimmy was in the fetal position down the hall holding his privates groaning. Brian laughed “Dude. What the hell happened to you?” Jimmy glared at him “Find Cassie, ask her. Bitch can nut a guy like nobody I’ve ever seen.” I looked at Brian. “I know where she went. Give me your keys. I’ll go talk to her.” Brian looked at me “No I’m going with you.” I ran out to the bar. “Cody, I need to go get Cassie. Are you going to be ok for a little longer?” She wiped her forehead “Yeah I’m good. Go get her. Is Jimmy ok? I saw her punch him in his little Jimmy.” She giggled the last part. “I don’t think he will be using little Jimmy for a while. Brain is taking me. Do you think you can get Jimmy a bag of ice?” She laughed “Yeah, I’ll get him that and a shot on the house. That should make him feel better.” Brian came up to the bar and pulled a bar stool out for Jimmy to sit in. Brian helped him onto it and told Cody to take good care of him and we would be back as quickly as we could. He grabbed my hand leading me out to the car.

Once we pulled up to Ryan’s house I saw his car and knew that I was right. “Brian I think you should wait here.” He shook his head “No way. Babe, I’m not letting you into that house alone. He is a friend of Bam’s after all.” I nodded and Brian grabbed my hand. I opened the door and walked in like I owned the place. “Jackie! Damn girl. You look really good.” I smiled “Thanks Ryan. I missed you dude.” He gave me a hug and I introduced him to Brian. They shook hands and Ryan asked if we wanted anything to drink while he just stared at the size of Brain’s arms. I think the tattoos make them look even bigger in size. I was really proud having Brian by my side at this moment in time. He’s great looking and is built like a rock. “Cassie, sweetie. I think you need to talk to Jimmy.” She looked up and her eyes narrowed at the sight of Brian. “What is he doing here Jackie?” Brain flinched from the anger in her voice. Brian sat next to her pulling me into his lap. I think he wanted to protect his manhood. He did see what she did to Jimmy after all. “Look Cassie, it really wasn’t what the two of you thought it was.” He took a breath and told her what he had told me. “Come on Cassie, Jimmy is so hung up on you. I’ve never seen him like this ever. He thinks the world revolves around you and only you.” Brian added. Cassie thought about what Brain told her and kept looking at me and I nodded “Cassie, like Brain said. If they were going to cheat they wouldn’t do it in front of us and then try and make it right. Give Jimmy a chance. Come back to work with us. Cody is all alone and Jimmy is sitting at the bar with an ice bag.” She agreed to come back with us. We thanked Ryan and headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Little Jimmy.LOL Come on people let's subscribe and comment more you know we live for coments. The more we get the more chapters you get.
I had to come back and add to this. 100 readers! SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't just read. Subscribe to us please.