Status: Still writing :P

The poet of love

Chapter 1 : Stupid time

The Poet of love
Chapter 1
I sat there looking out my window. Staring at the sunrise, all those pinks and purples. It really was beautiful. I just loved the day time. I mean I’m awake every hour of sunlight. It’s like the light calls to me, which wouldn’t surprise me and won't surprised you after this story.
Teagan’s P.O.V.
I woke up abruptly. My head reeling. I was breathing with a pain every time I took a breath. I grabbed the pen and paper I kept beside my bed for this kind a situation.
I started to write my poetry, because I was a poet. But my poetry was different I wrote poetry about my dreams.
Shortly after I finished writing the poem about another one of my crazy dreams, I must have drifted off to sleep.
I woke up to my annoying brat of a little sister, Sabrina. She is such a princess, and the fact her name means legendary princess, doesn’t help. Anyway when Sabi woke me up I was already late for school! I rushed out the door.
Sabrina’s P.O.V.
Teatea was soooooo weird. She was always grumpy I know she’s 3 years older than me but I’m only 13! I don’t exactly get sixteen year olds!
I looked down at my watch. AW CRAP!!! 8:00 am I’m gonna be late for school!!! Then I rushed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
***
Hey for all of you who've read my other stories I'm working on them!