Status: Still writing :P

The poet of love

The Poet of Love chapter 3 : Vampire eyes

The poet of love
Chapter 3
Teagan’s P.O.V.
Jeez what was going on with my life, like gosh, nothing exciting ever happens to me. And this wasn’t just exciting this was shocking! Anybody who read those vampire books would kill for the position I was in. I yanked my phone outta my purse and called my (secret) best friend (in the world) and started dialling her number.
Raine was a Goth, so she and I didn’t look good together but we trusted each other with our lives and our friendship was perfect considering our parents worked day and night together we can hang out without any suspicion. We told each other everything and we helped the other with any problems they might have. And if one of us called while the other was with a friend they just say were there cousin. (I’m her cousin Keely, and she’s my cousin Zuri).
Anyway I called her. “Hell-oooooooo” she said in her best mockery of a cheerleader. I laughed she did things like this all the time. The point was if somebody called her they’d think she was a cheerleader, but she’s really Goth.
“Hey-oooooooo” I replied with my special reply, so she’d know it’s me.
“OMG!” I heard her voice brighten, “I haven’t talked to you in for EVER!”
“Yeah we’ll the way I look you’d kill me.” I stopped maybe I should rephrase my sentence, did I forget to mention she’s a vampire hunter, so she’s Goth to go undercover, she would much rather be a cheerleader though.
Raine’s P.O.V.
“Yeah we’ll the way I look you’d kill me.” She stopped in her tracks. I was totally lost. All I hears before she hung up was “Meet me at Ronny’s in ten.” Then she was gone, she said zip, nothing, nadda, all things on the other end were dead and gone. I flipped my phone shut and left to my car.
As I was zooming through beach in my black convertible, after all we lived in Santa Barbra, I looked down at my clock radio, 12:20. She wanted me to meet her at 12:30 at Ronny’s Cafe.
At 12:29 I reached Ron’s. She was already inside wearing a massively large hat. Why in the world was she wearing that!?! She could be wearing an amazing hat or do her hair with utmost respect to be amazing! But no she wore that, that hideous crime of fashion. GRRRRR!
She looked up with those eyes, those haunting ....vampire... eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey just so ya'll know I'm working on it the next chapter will b better promise