See You Soon

Short Life Lesson

“What have I told you about doing that, damn it Connor!“

“Oh come on Rachael. It wasn’t that bad.”

“Wasn’t that bad? Your telling me it wasn’t that bad?! You set the fucking house on fire!”

“Come on darling, that was a crappy house anyway. You’ve always hated it.”

“How are you are so chill about this?! We are fucking homeless!”

“Don’t worry. We will get through this.”

“HOW?! The problem isn’t just going to fix itself Connor! In case you haven’t noticed, life doesn’t just work like that!”

“Don’t worry darling. It is all right. Please don’t cry.”

“Get away from me! I hate you…!”


My eyes began to water as my mind came back into reality. I wish I hadn’t yelled at him like that. I never had a chance to apologize. I really and truly miss him now. I regret everything that went on that night. I love him. But now it is too late to tell him.

~!*@&#%@()(#&@#!%@*!*@&#%@()(#&@#!%@*!*@&#%@()(#&@#!%@*!*@&#%@()(#&@#!%@*~

The daisies really made the gravestone stand out. All the other stones were grey and grim but Connor’s was now just a bit more colorful than the others.

The sight of the headstone with Connor’s name made me want to vomit… or kill myself, whichever makes the pain stop. Anything to help rid of the sting I feel in my heart.

“Connor. I am sorry for everything. I don’t hate you… I love you…”

I gripped the knife tighter in my hand and ran it across my throat, ending my life, as I knew it. The one thing I learned from losing Connor, was that you never know how special something you have is, until it is gone…
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short. And it didn't come out as well as it could of. But oh well.