The Powerpuff Boys

Part I

Gerard, the smart one, is the first to open his big, brown-green eyes and look at the world. Another beautiful day, he thinks as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes and gets out of the bed. He walks into the bathroom and to relieve himself, but spots himself in the mirror he passes first.
His eyeliner is all over the place, and he grunts as he thinks about having to redo it before they all go save the world – or maybe just go to school.

Bob, the strong one, is the next to wake. He drags his feet into the bathroom while Gerard is trying not to pee on the floor in his sleepy state. Bob has to go too, but the thought of crossing streams with another guy is a bit too close for his comfort, so instead, he spends about 30 seconds on taking off his make-up with the make-up remover that’s always lying open near the bathroom sink.

Gerard finishes – letting Bob get his turn – washes his hands and removes his make-up. He decides to wait until he’s fully awake to redo it.

He leaves Bob to himself and walks back over to their joined bed, on which Frank, the cute one, is still sleeping peacefully. Gerard glances over his shoulder and smiles softly at the sleeping figure, before he bends down and picks up yesterday’s sock – which surprisingly doesn’t smell that bad – and tugs it over his feet, even though his entire body is already toasty-warm inside and out.

Bob exits the bathroom smelling like deodorant and Gerard wrinkles up his nose in dislike, but he keeps his mouth shut. He knows his feet – and armpits – are worse.

Suddenly, the phone rings!

Dammit! I haven’t even put my eyeliner on yet, is the first thought that quickly passes through Gerard’s mind.
He quickly gets up from his seat on the bed and runs to pick up the blood-red phone. He’s only wearing one sock and an icy wind runs over his toes, but the sight of Frank slowly stretching and waking up thaws them up quickly.

“Hello?” he practically yells into the phone.

“Powerpuffs! You have to come quick!” the Mayor says hurriedly into his ear.

“Yes, Mr. Mayor! What is going on?”

“It’s the Gangreen Sunday Gang! They’re causing trouble downtown!” Gerard’s face turns harsh and his fists clench.

“We’ll be right there!” Gerard says and smacks the receiver back into its hold.
He turns his attention to his fellow-heroes.
“It’s the Gangreen Sunday Gang,” he snarls.
Both his fellow-heroes jump up. Gerard loses focus for a second when he notices Frank’s cute, pink Hello Kitty boxers, but stops himself from going off into dreamland.
“Quick!” he screams and points to his right.
“To the eyeliners!”

All three boys rush into the bathroom and push and shove each other out of the way as they carefully apply their eyeliner.
Clothes are thrown on quickly, but eyeliner takes time and precision.

So, when the eyeliner is applied, they fly!
♠ ♠ ♠
Not calling me crazy, insane and out-of-my-mind, now that is just an insult to me! =o

You like? =D