The Powerpuff Boys

Part II

“The bench!” Mark yells and runs after some of his friends towards the poor, innocent park bench that has only devoted its life to resting tired feet and giving sore asses.
Yet now, as the Gangreen Sunday Gang is having fun, its honorable life is coming to an end.

Mark reaches the bench and helps his fellow law-breakers, Matthew and Eddie, in pulling at the bench to get it out of the soft ground.
But it is tough.

“Move out of the way, weaklings!” Adam, their leader, says cockily and pushes his friends away. He grabs the armrest of the bench and-

“Stop it, Lazzara!” Adam lets go of the bench and turns around, just as the three Powerpuff Boys land on the designated park road. They stand tall – their fisted hands at their sides – and look down at the five boys with poor postures.

“Oh look, the Powerpuff poofs,” Adam says mockingly.
Bob boils.

“Stop what you’re doing and get to school, or I’ll beat your asses!” Bob does not like to be called a poof.
Unless it’s by a girl.
Girls can call him anything, as long as they’ll let him fuck them afterwards.
Preferably more than one at a time.
But that’s not the task at hand here! Bob; back to the point!

Bob cracks his knuckles against his sides as he gives all the boys a death glare. It’s obvious that they all fear it.

“Now go!” Gerard yells and points at the nearest park-exit. The boys stumble backwards, but quickly turn around and bolt.

“Yeah! You better run, bitches!” Frank yells after the fleeing boys.
Gerard can’t help but giggle.

Suddenly, their emergency cellphone rings!

Gerard takes the black thing out of his tight jeans – which does take a bit too long – and flips it open.

“Hello?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is prewritten, which is awesome right now, 'cause I cut my finger! And let me tell you; you use your left pinky a lot more than you think you do!

Yet, even though this whole thing is prewritten, I have no idea how long it'll be... =P

Oh, and I don't really know anything about Taking Back Sunday aside from their names and music, so if the characters seem off to you, then blame me... Or call it fiction... =D