The Powerpuff Boys

Part III

They fly through the air so fast that they’re only blurs of black to the people on the ground.
Though, to the people on the ground, one of the blurs suddenly becomes uneven. The straight line looks…unsure.
Up in the sky, Frank grabs Gerard’s arm.

“You okay?”
Gerard blushes, but smiles nonetheless. He nods – fearing his voice will fail him in such high altitudes.
Frank smiles and lets his fellow-hero go.
Gerard feels alone, and his black line in the sky seems – at least from the ground – to become blacker.

The three land in a dark alley.

“It’s Him!” Bob yells and points at the dark figure. Gerard can barely make out the identity of the dark silhouette, but Frank burns with resentment just from hearing the name.
And sure enough; out of the shadows steps Him: Bert!

“Why, hello there,” he says sleazily and struts closer to the three boys.
“What brings you to my humble alley?” He’s close now, but he moves closer towards the middle of the wall of Powerpuff – straight towards Gerard.
Or perhaps a bit swaying, but still towards Gerard.

“We are here to stop your drug dealing!” Bob says proudly. Gerard is usually the one to speak – the one to lead – but his confidence is slowly crumbling as the man in dark and red comes closer.
When he places his hand on Gerard’s chest, all security is lost.

“You’re pretty, little boy,” Him whispers seductively in Gerard’s ear, before his teeth find the tender skin of the trembling boy’s earlobe.
Gerard himself doesn’t know why he’s trembling, and because of that, he can’t stop.

“Get off of him!” Frank screams and slaps Him’s cheek.
The flames in Frank’s eyes are nothing compared to the ashes in Him’s. Frank can sense his defeat and backs away, but Him follows – taking a step forward.

“Alright,” Bob growl annoyed and pulls at Him’s collar. He then continues to slam him up against a wall and holds him up so high that Him’s high heels can’t touch the dirty ground.
“You will stop dealing drugs,” Bob says as he digs through Him’s pockets and pulls out a bag or two of random substance drugs.
“And you will get a real job.” Bob tosses the bags to Gerard who uses his hot breath to destroy them.

What none of the boys expected was for the fog of the burned drugs to be inhaled by the clever Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! A cliffy!

And really; thank you! You guys are awesome! Calling me crazy really just warms my heart.