The Powerpuff Boys

Part IV

In class, Gerard can’t focus. He feels tired and annoyed, and no matter how hard he tries, he just can’t understand any of the things the teacher is babbling on about.

“Gee?” Frank asks worriedly, and it isn’t until Gerard looks out the corner of his eye that he realizes that that part of his world is blurry and hazy.
He hums a reply.
“Are you okay?”

“Frank!” the teacher bellows. Both the boys look up, while the rest of the class looks at them. The teacher is holding her finger high, but is pointing at them nonetheless.

“But, Ms. Keene. I think Gerard is sick.” Frank’s voice is overflowing with concern and Gerard would’ve calmed his fellow-hero, if it wasn’t because he actually felt sick.

“Oh, well then go ahead and take him to the nurse,” Ms. Keene says sweetly, and Frank wastes no time in jumping out of his seat and helping Gerard up. Gerard stumbles, so Bob has to help.
As they walk slowly down the hall, Gerard starts to mumble.

“What?” Frank asks Gerard.

“Hurl,” Gerard chokes out, before he retches visibly.

“Over here,” Bob says quickly, and the two boys practically carry the third over to a trashcan. The third’s face disappears into it, along with the content of his stomach.
Frank rubs his back soothingly as Bob holds him up.
Frank tries to look away as much as possible, while Bob doesn’t mind the scene.
Frank can’t fight himself any longer and looks down at his fellow-hero, while Bob reaches into his pocket to find a crumbled tissue and starts wiping Gerard’s mouth clean – the hurling finally having stopped.

And then, the emergency cellphone rings!
♠ ♠ ♠
Two parts left! =D
Apparently, 6 is the standard length for my short, rediculous, Frerardious stories... Like this one.

And yeah; I could think of anyone pedagogical enough to play the role of Ms. Keene, so it went to the well-known and much-loved Ms. Keene. She just fit the role perfectly! =D