The Powerpuff Boys

Part VI

“Ew!” Adam yelps and throws the dirty boxers – which he thought was a shirt, but turned out to be old, dirty, smelly boxers – towards the other end of the room.
Turns out; they land on Faz’s head.

“Gah!” he screams and starts running around the room like a crazy man – never stopping to think that maybe just taking the boxers off his head would be cleverer than this.

“I hate cleaning,” Mark mumbles and picks up a moldy sock.

Out in the kitchen Him is doing the dishes. This might seem like a simple task, but ever since the Powerpuff Boys moved out of Professor Brian’s house to live on their own, dishes has been the last thing on their list. So doing the dishes is quite a big, dirty job – just perfect for Him, though he is not enjoying himself with it. The only things he enjoys are the two pink rubber gloves – they make him feel…uhm…something, kids! Don’t worry about that. You don’t need to know.

In the living room, Ray has been forced to use his Mojo to Jojo song after song for the boys. His fingers are bleeding by now, but he deserves it, the boys have decided.

As they listen to the music – which is actually quite beautiful – coming from Ray’s guitar, Frank is carefully cleaning up Gerard’s wounds, while Bob is munching away on the food Fuzzy Mikey has made. They forced him to cook pancakes, but out of guilt, Fuzzy Mikey made a huge feast with not only pancakes, but also chocolate cakes, strawberry pies, lemon pies, Swiss rolls, ice cream cakes, sugar buns, more ice and everything nice.

“It doesn’t really look all that bad,” Frank says as he daps a cloth over Gerard’s eyebrow.
Gerard winces.
“Sorry,” Frank whines and quickly pulls away. As if on purpose, Gerard leans forward – missing Frank’s touch already.

“No,” Gerard whispers. When he opens his eyes, Frank’s are still so close. When he stares into them, his mind goes away. When he looks down at Frank’s lips, his self-control says bye-bye.
They both move forward at the same time and their lips meet softly. Both their hearts and breaths stop.

The odd thing is that everything else stops too.

The music disappears.

The chewing flies out the window.

Gone are the voices and noises and only the poises are left.

And it’s perfect.

When they pull away, they lean their forehead against each other and catch their breaths – each other’s. Gerard’s heart seems to grow with each breath caught, and his entire body feels like it’s expanding as well.

“You just made my year,” Gerard whispers softly.

“You just made my life,” Frank whispers back even softer.

“POWERPUFF SAVES THE DAY!” Bob screams, and all three of them pump a fist in the air for emphasis.

So once again, the day is saved, thanks to THE POWERPUFF BOYS!

And now, let the censoring begin.

Oh, how those boys are dirty.

Oh, lord!

Kids! You really shouldn’t be seeing this!

Oh, my!

These boys are growing up fast.

Oh, dear! Okay, strike the “up” in that previous sentence.

Okay! That’s it!

I’ll see you when this is over.

Which seems to be never.

Nope!

Frerard never ends.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End

Thank you for reading!
I kinda edited this last chappy a bit when I saw the episode of PPG where their boy counterparts grew when the girls kissed them… Yeah; that was wrong on so many levels… =P
And they shrink when their manhood is threatened? Yeah……

And really, I just kinda wanna be selfish and arrogant and obnoxious (wow, all at once? Stupid...) and point out the sentence in this story I am proudest of is: “Gone are the voices and noises and only the poises are left.”

Thank you for reading!

As one last thing, I just wanna take the opportunity to pass you on to two oneshots I've written:
Sunshine, a Frerard kidfic;
and Halloween, a seasonal Frerard.
Thank you!