Magic The Gathering: The Rouge Chronicles

It's Time (P4)

A.P.O.V.

I was running from the law. I slept with the king’s daughters again. It’s not my fault they love me. My name is Aries. I’m 25 years old. I’m exactly 6’1”. I weigh 165lbs. I have black hair buzzed, caramel brown eyes, and dark skin. My species is known as Saias. Pretty much we’re humans who summon elemental creatures. I wear a priest robe, a beige color and wraps on my feet and I carry a staff. Now back to my story.
So I’m running from the law yet again. So who really cares if I slept with the king’s daughters and his wife? Who cares if I stole some gold? He doesn’t need that much. I was given a mission to find 6 other people with emotional imbalances. You see Saias’ are born to join a group of people and carry a scroll for reach member. The scrolls tie us together. I carry 7 scrolls total but each one carry’s a different creature. I’ve never seen them so I have no idea the size and power. This is just how we Saias are created.
I mean I can summon other creatures but these certain 7 are special and very rare. I can only summon the other 7 with the help of the other 6 people I’m looking for. All I know is I’m supposed to heading to the clearing in Relic. I looked back to see the guards catching up to me. I was coming to a forest. ~Perfect~ I thought. I stopped in front trees. The guards stopped only a few feet away from me. I looked at them. Each had a lance at the ready. I lifted my staff to the sky. “Earth give me strength. “ I then stuck my staff into the ground. A green light glowed all around me and the earth started to shake and the ground slowly started to lift away from all around me. A giant hole opened up in front of me. Then a loud roar erupted from the whole in front of me.
The guards then took a step back. An enormous claw then came out of the grounds. “Say hello to ENORMOUS BALOTH” I shouted. He came out of the ground standing almost over the whole forest. The guards had their lances ready. The Baloth looked at them and roared showing rows and rows of teeth. The guards then dropped there lances and went into a dead run. The Baloth looked at me. “Go get them” I shouted. He then took off like a dog fetching a bone. I then took off into the forest. “It’s time” I called as I ran. Off I fled to my new mission and adventure. What did the Saias have in store for me I wondered.