Status: completed. thank you all, so much. 10.5.09 - 6.22.11

Homecoming

thirteenth

I sigh, walking out of the principal’s office and loosening the tie around my neck. I clear my throat and take in a deep breath. Okay, Connor, in three hours you will experience the most embarrassing, to date, moment of your life, but do not freak out.

Yes, that was a very effective pep talk…

“How’d it go?” Connor asks from the bench next to the office.

“After an entire fucking hour…they said yes. With the tightest budget ever, but it’s a yes, right?”

Nate half-smiles and nods. “Yup. So did they ask why you wanted to have this giant Halloween dance on such short notice?”

I sit next to my best friend on the bench, “Of course. But I must not speak of my manipulative ways.”

“Connor Taylor: always the sweet talker.”

“Mmhm. Now time to face my social death.”

He rolls his eyes, “It’s not social death, Connor, stop being such a girl.”

“Me- a girl? Coming from the newly fairy boy.”

I kind of want to retract that statement as soon as I say it. It wasn’t meant to be offensive at all but-

“Ha, coming from the boy who neatly has a panic attack over getting a zit,” he laughs.

And it’s better.

Everything is better. It seems as if all that shit had never happened and we’re just best friends like we used to be, all healed. But it still kind of pains me in the back of my mind. The apology I gave yesterday was more like putting a band-aid over our friendship than completely healing it, I think sometimes.

I fake glare at him as his eyes crinkle with his big, white smile. “Now, come on, we’ve got to go make you look fabulous,” Nate snaps his fingers and I freeze.

“Yeah, I’m gay so I can do that now.” I just shake my head slowly.

“Just kidding!” he laughs, “I’m never doing that again, but really, Ginger’s got all the stuff in the bathroom.”

“Please let it be the guy’s bathroom,” I groan as he stands and pulls me with him.

“Nah, Ginger says theirs is bigger, and the girls won’t mind you in there, where as she is too freaked out to go in the boy’s.”

“Nice suit, Connor,” Andy, with a backpack slung over his shoulder, walks up to us and says.

I chuckle, “Ha, yeah, yeah, thanks.”

He chuckles too, “No, really, man. Why are you wearing it though?”

“Had a meeting with the principal and the staff. Just got a dance approved.”

“Seriously? Man that’s cool, we never have dances. Oh god- Nate, tell me there will be an after party as big as homecomings,” he looks towards Nate pleadingly.

Nate rolls his eyes though, “There will never be an after party as big as homecomings.”
Andy looks at him disappointed for a moment, “Aw man. Well, I understand. That time we were so lucky the police didn’t come. Thank god you have that awesome house with all the trees around it.”

He’s right. No one could ever get away with a party like my best friend could. Nate has a really nice home, from his father working so much. And then he lets him go and wreak it for a night just for a little fun. Nate’s dad even goes out and sleeps at a friend’s or something. If my mom even knew how big his parties were she’d freak out, kill both of us, and his dad. But the homecoming after party had to be the most extreme party ever experienced in all my years of high school. Nothing can top that, and between me and Nate, yeah, we don’t know if we want anything to.

Nate nods, “Yup, so we can’t really take our chances. And homecoming wasn’t even that long ago, dude! It’ll be a while until another one of my parties. But the Halloween dance is gonna be awesome too.”

“Awesome? No, no, no. I’d settle for great, but man, the chaperones.”

“It’ll still be good. It’s even going to be at a hall,” I say, remembering I really need to get the word about it out there so I can make sure we have enough kids buying tickets to pay for the majority of it.

“Whoa,” Andrew nods, impressed, “How’d you convince ‘em to let you do that?”

“Ah, he won’t speak of his ways, but you know Connor.”

Andy nods and smirks, “Yeah.”

“He probably had to suck off a few of them,” Nate nods with Andy and it takes me a few moments to get it, so I shove Nate a little too late and he and Andy both laugh as I flush.

“Just kidding, man,” Nate says, still laughing, “But we’ll see you later, Andy- we’ve got a little Halloween preview to do.”

Andrew raises an eyebrow as my eyes are avoiding both of them, “Preview?”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Nate nods and grabs my arm to pull me to the stairs. Eventually the heat leaves my cheeks. Nate looks at me as walk up the stairs.

“What’re you going to when I come out?” he says quietly.

“I don’t know,” I reply quickly and honestly. I know Nate’s not hurt by this, but he still looks disappointed when I meet his eyes.

“I’m not going to ditch you. I know that for sure,” I try to reassure him.

He sighs, “You better fucking not,” he throws an arm around me and smiles.

“Or what? You’re gonna miss another of day of school and spend it crying while Ginger tells you I’m an asshole and Alex threatens me?” I’m playing around when I say this, and I’m glad that Nate gets it when he starts to laugh. He doesn’t reply though.
He looks around, most people are in class right now, but since its second hour, our study hall, we decided to skip- along with Ginger, who never skips but says she feeling generous this morning.

We turn with our back to the bathroom door trying, and probably failing, to not look suspicious. Nate taps on the door behind him, quietly. I hear a turn of a lock, a quiet chuckle and feel the back of my shirt being grabbed as we’re pulled in fast and the door is shut even faster. Ginger turns the lock and wipes her forehead. I look at her, smirking, impressed.

She rolls her eyes, “We don’t have all day.”

Nate nods and walks over to the counter where the sinks and a duffel bag are located.
“Well I thought that maybe I’d bring options,” Ginger says as I hear the duffle bag zipper open and my heart starts beating a little faster. “So I’ve got the typical girl- blonde wig, pink shirt, mini skirt- you shaved your legs, right?”

I bite my lip as I nod, a little embarrassed. Nate starts laying out the outfits.

“Then I’ve got a girl Halloween costume- a pretty slutty bunny. And lastly, I got typical drag. Just a shimmery gold dress, heels, exaggerated makeup and I’m sure your hair is long enough to just style.”

When Nate’s finished he looks toward me, his face drops from a once amused smirk, “Breathe,” he says quietly. I hadn’t even noticed how I barely was. I try to steady them, taking in deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Motherfuckingstupidbitchcuntmysterydarerblackmailbitchmyfuckingass. Inhale, exhale.

Ginger looks a bit worried. “I’m fine,” I mutter. “I-I um-“ my hand moves to the back of my neck as I nearly glare at the girl clothes on the counter, “can’t decide.”
They chuckle. “We should go with the total exaggerated, Las Vegas drag- that way people are more likely to know he’s joking and isn’t just becoming a cross dresser.”
Ginger nods, walking over to the clothes, “Are we even allowed to cross dress?”
“Actually, I don’t think so,” Nate says and we laugh after. “I don’t think he’d get suspended for just one time though, right?”

We laugh a little more. “It’s not like this is going to become my new hobby,” I say, crossing my arms and feeling a little more at ease.
“Psh, with all the questionable stunts you’ve been pulling lately, people just might think so,” Ginger shrugs. I bite the inside of my mouth. “I’m sure that cunt blackmailing you guys is gonna knock it off soon.”

I give her a small smile before she smirks, “Now strip.”

“I bet you’ve always wanted to tell me that,” I smirk back as I take off my shirt. Nate and I pause then laugh so hard we have to clutch our stomachs as Ginger flushes, pretty much giving herself away. She turns, “Shut the fuck up, fags.”

We still laugh though, because we know she means it in the best way possible. Yeah, ha.

Ginger has a blast doing my makeup of course. It’s all kinds of blue and purple, all the way up to my eye brow, but it still looks impressive. I suggest Ginger go into cosmetology, but she says something about having to become a doctor. Nate has to help me get into the gold, shimmering dress with short sleeves that goes down to my thighs. Ginger teaches me to walk in purple fucking heels. They make my hair a lot neater than usual, making it look a little more girly. My black hair rests a little above my shoulders; it’s down, straight with no kinks or strays. It’s a little more out of my face, but I still have side bangs.

“Mm, baby can get yo’ number?” Nate looks me up and down smirking.

I roll my eyes, and try to put on a girlish voice, actually, Ginger’s voice, “Dude- you’re like…gay.”

“I do not sound like that!” Ginger says.

“I didn’t say you did,” I tell her as Nate and I laugh.

“But I know you were trying to sound like me!”

“Whatever. Nate, what time is it?” Nate pulls his phone out his pocket.

“Whoa, I got five texts from Alex during second hour.”

“Obsessed much? You should tell him you were doing some girl in the bathroom,” Ginger hops on the counter and Nate scrunches his forehead.

I shrug, “Well we didn’t tell him we were skipping, so maybe that’s why.” Yes, that is my trying to help my best friend with boyfriend problems and not being disgusted. He smiles.

“But what does he already think you’re doing? Fucking Connor again?” I glare at Ginger.

“Why the fuck would he think that?” I look to Nate, but he’s looked away.

“It’s five minutes to lunch,” Nate mutters.

“We missed all of third hour?” Ginger gasps, “Fuck. You see what I do for you two? Don’t you even call me a bitch again, Connor.”

“Yeah, yeah, sure goody-two-shoes.” I reply and try shakily walking over to the counter the other two sit on. There’s a knock on the door. Ginger smirks and runs open it before I can stop her, since I’m in heels. Suddenly there are at least six girls lining in. Their mouths drop.

“Ginger, you bitch!” I say as they start to laugh. Nate joins in, “Pose for the pictures,” he whispers in my ear as I look up, flushed once again and the girls pull out their camera phones.

“Wow, Connor, or should I say Colleen? A random hickey, now cross dressing, do you have something you wanna tell us?” One of the girls asks. Nate pinches me before I can start to hyperventilate.

“No.” I grunt.

The bell rings. “Okay, Colleen, time to make your debut,” Ginger says, holding open the door. I look back to Nate as he jumps off the counter and throws the duffle bag over his shoulder, and then throws his other arm around me.

“Gotta keep the other boys away from my boo,” he chuckles as the girls in the bathroom still laugh while clearing a way for us. I’m a little wobbly, but I make it out.

Before this, I stared in the mirror at myself for about ten minutes. One look at me and you can tell I’m not a girl, just for the record. As soon as we appear in the doorway the pointing, gasps, open mouths, and laughing start. I bite my lip as we walk out. “Stop messing up your lip stick, Colleen,” Ginger says, “Nate give he some space,” he voice then lowers, “Connor, fuck them. Just keep thinking that you’re better than them. Everyone-,” she sighs and I know she’s rolling her eyes even though my eyes are focused on the ground, “Everyone knows you own this fucking school.”

Even if she doesn’t believe her own words, it’s a good ego boost. I look over to Nate who shrugs, “I gotta go find Alex, but I’ll meet you at the cafeteria, okay?”
I nod and smirk before I start walking again. Ginger walks next to me, “So, Colleen, what are we doing for Halloween?” People are walking slower just to hear what we’re talking about.
“I didn’t tell you about that HALLOWEEN DANCE WE’RE HAVING?” She laughs at my over emphasis, but so do I.

On the way to the cafeteria at least five people call out ‘baby can I get yo’ numbah?’ It takes me double the time it usually does to get there in these heels. Most of the people in our lunch are already there to look on me and gape by the time we walk in. Even Nate and Alex are there. When we reach my table, they all break out into laughter, even Andy and Tate. Andy rolls out his chair looking at me.

“You know,” I flip my hair, “I’m a little offended by your laughter.” Ginger walks away chuckling.

“So this is the preview?” Andy asks, picking himself up from the floor. I nod, then look to Alex who is chuckling also, although a little less and little disbelieving.
Ginger suddenly is at my side again and she holds out a microphone. I look behind me and everyone is looking my way. Even the staff who are supposed to be handling things like this, I’m sure, are giving amused smirks as they cross their arms. I sigh before taking the microphone from Ginger and she takes a seat with her friends a table over, looking at me encouragingly, as is Nate.

“Well there are two reasons I’m dressed like a girl today,” speak into the microphone as I strut over to Nate and Alex’s side of the table, “the first is to apologize to this kid,” Nate pushes Alex up and he stands next to me. I face him. “Alexander, I am very sorry I called you those unnecessary, offensive words on your first day. I say this as dressed in drag to show that I am okay with the LGBT community,” they laugh. “My friends who also gave you a hard time your first couple days are also sorry, but not more than I am. I know this because they’re not the one’s dressed as a girl. So do you forgive me?” I hold the microphone out to him, smiling, “Of course I forgive you, Colleen.” I mouth thank you before he sits down, then I face the rest of the cafeteria, waiting until they quiet down.

“The second reason is because this is a preview of the upcoming Halloween dance,” the chatter starts up again and I pause for a moment. “Yeah, you’re probably thinking it’ll be lame, but it took me an hour this morning to convince them to approve so you better be there! And buy a bunch of tickets so we can afford the hall it’s gonna be held at. Yes. A hall for something other than prom. This will be the best dance ever. So you can start buying tickets…no you will buy tickets, next week. Okay?” Some of the cafeteria nods and claps. “I said…OKAY!?” And the whole cafeteria nods and claps. “Good. Bye, now.” I hand the microphone to Ginger and smile as I walk to the furthest exit from where I was, just so people can look at me for the first and only time I will ever be a girl. I try to hold the confidence, just watching the exit intently as I get closer and closer. Then I trip. Those mother fucking heels. But some girls at the table I’m closest to rush over to help me up and I laugh along with everyone else as I say thanks.

I take in a deep breath and let it out once out the door of the lunch room. I thank myself for not having a panic attack, which would’ve been more embarrassing than just this. I feel kind of accomplished.

Today’s dares: Complete.

X

Nate has this phone with the keys on the front. Personally, I hate phones like that because you’re always typing or dialing without knowing, but Nate’s phone is pretty sexy.

The point is though, is that I’m first on Nate’s speed dial, Meaning that whenever Nate’s phone is in his pocket and he lays down or leans on that pocket, I’m called. So it really wasn’t a surprise when I opened my phone from my room, on my bed, in the middle of doing my homework. It wasn’t a surprise when I said hello and didn’t get a reply either. I pause, hearing muffled sounds and know that his phone had just accidently called me. But then I was surprised. To hear…moans?

Yes. Moans. I don’t know why I stay on the line. I don’t know why as I hear ruffling and little moans from Nate and a boy who I’m sure is Alex, I don’t immediately hang up. I sit back against my headboard and reach a new level of perv as I listen. I hear a button pressed and then an ouch.
Muffled, I hear, “My phone is digging into my leg.”

“Then let’s get these pants off, yeah?”

A muffled laugh under friction and I know Nate’s pants are being slid off. After a thump, I know they’ve been thrown to the floor. Even though the phone is further away, the moans get loader. Nate’s moan gets loader. My hand subconsciously rests on thigh.

“Stop teasing!”

“Stop rushing.” Then a gasp. Then a content sigh.

I start imagining. I imagine Alex’s mouth attached to my best friend’s as his palm applies pressure to Nate’s crotch. Alex smirking as he kisses down Nate’s chest. He’s licking the trail from his navel to the band of his boxers. Slowly, graciously pulling the boxers down, kissing skin right before the pubes with ever inch down he pulls his underwear. My hand’s already unbuttoned my jeans. Alex pulls Nate’s underwear all the way off and he quickly licks up his length and kisses the tip. My pants and underwear are down to my knees as my hand takes hold of my dick. Then suddenly, I imagine it’s not Alex anymore. It’s me. It’s me grabbing the base of Nate’s cock as I envelope it in my mouth. I start slowly bobbing my head, bringing my hand up and down as my head does. Nate’s moans are deep and I look up at him. His eyes are closed, his lips parted, moaning small and quiet. I pull my head up quick and lick the pre-cum off the top. He moans loud and it gets him to look down at me.

He doesn’t even look surprised that I’m not Alex. He smiles and sighs before moaning again as our eyes connect. I start bobbing my head quicker, sucking up and down his length. Every time I go down, I try to get it in a little deeper, until I’m gagging and Nate tells me that that’s so fucking sexy. The second to last time I suck up his length, I can feel his cock at the back of my throat and my ultimate goal becomes to get it just a little further. For Nate. Do it for Nate. Nate moans in agreement. I pull up slowly, kissing the tip once again before going down fast, at least the tip of his cock is down my throat already as he bucks his hips, pushing in more and making my eyes water, but its okay because it’s Nate. And his breathing is rugged and he’s moaning so loud and it’s so hot as he comes right down my throat. Then I pull my mouth off him and crawl up his chest, licking my lips, I kiss him and he kisses back, rubbing against my dick and just that makes me come.

I drop the phone as I come in my own hand while I breathe heavily. Gasping, I look over to the phone and quickly hang it up. Letting go of my cock, I bring the hand that hasn’t touched my dick to my face and run a hand through my hair.

Oh my fucking God.
♠ ♠ ♠
3,500 words.
Sorry for not updating the past two Saturday's, it was the holidays then I had to catch up on schoolwork. Hope everyone's holidays were good!
116 subs! Though I actually think I lost one :/
But anyways, I wanna get this done before my finals start on the 20th, I doubt it’ll happen…but it’d be nice.