Status: heartbeat.

Only from a distance.

Chapter Eleven.

[Dominic's POV]

Chapter Eleven -

Dominic.

The chatter it grew. The laughter blasted. The sun blared. This was just like any other ordinary day, but it wasn't. It was a wreck. Failure. The farm was just waiting for me at home.

I walked into the cafeteria and my shoulders hunched over.
"Dominic," Brian said. Mariah put her hand on my shoulder and then asked, "What ever is wrong?"
"Today sucks. I failed a test, my dad's going to kill me. At soccer practice, we lost - because of me." I then groaned.
"Don't worry. Everyone has a bad day," Brian said.
Mariah smiled.
"Why not try thinking positive?" Mariah asked.
"That's seem," I paused and finished, "Negatory. Not going to happen."
Mariah rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.
"Dominic, you are very annoying," Brian joked.
I laughed a little and then the bell rang quickly.
"Damn," I mumbled.
"No such language, Dominic," Mariah scowled.
Brian and I chuckled. I shyly blushed of embarrassment and apologized sheepishly.

The bus ride back to the farm was even terrible. Most of the kids that sat in the back were making an annoying loud noise. They sounded as if they were having a party and I got three notes thrown to me saying vulgar and abhorrent things. Such assholes, I thought.

Oddly enough, I was greeted with an unopened envelope when I walked inside my home. My dad was holding it in front of my face.
"What's this?" I asked while taking it out of his hands.
"Open and see," My dad remarked, and then walked out of the room.

In a slightly messy penmanship the letter read,
Brookelle Jenn
1207 Grover Lane
, and so on.

I fretted to open the letter, seeing that it was from an old girlfriend. Brookelle, was the dangerous girl that most guys fought over, and where all girls detested her. She was beautiful with her perfect tan, her dark eyes, and that long blonde hair.
I groggily walked upstairs to my room, and read the long apologetic letter.

Brookelle was visiting. She was visiting her old friends, and such. She also just so happened to want to see my oh-so-gorgeous face again, I qoute.
Oh, my damn, I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
- These are writtne alongside journal entries.
- The journal entries are in intalics.
- Comments are love. (: