Status: heartbeat.

Only from a distance.

Chapter Thirty-Six.

[Dominic's POV]

Chapter Thirty-Five -

Dominic.

Her dark, luscious waves stroked against my skin. Her golden eyes closed. Her soft breathing had a rhythm. Her body has to lay here with me forever even it's the last thing I do. This is right. I know it.

Mariah groaned as I quietly climbed out of the bed. She entangled her hands around my arm and pulled me back down.
I chuckled and kissed her forehead.
"Good morning," I wanted to sing.
I could feel her smile against my arm that she was gripping.
Mariah looked up at me and smiled.
"Dom?" She asked.
That scared me.
"Uh, yeah?"
She didn't say anything. She sat up and straddled me. Her fingers stroked my cheek as she smiled. I felt her lips graze against my cheek then my neck, but she didn't kiss me anywhere. This was a tease. I inhaled. She giggled lightly and kissed me lightly.
"I'm not going home," She whispered.
"Why?"
"There's no point, let's just spend the whole day together. You, me, Brook."
Brook.

"Now wait, this isn't right," Mariah spoke. Brian, Brookelle, and I looked up at her.
"We need a toast!" She squealed.
We all held our beers in the air.
"To fucking the world," Mariah said.
Brookelle laughed and agreed, "Damn straight."
Our beers clinked together.
Mariah danced her way to the lake and I watched the water touch her toes. She didn't stop dancing. She was gracefully dancing right on the shore. She was drunk. Brookelle joined her, but then they started dancing a bit too risque. It's almost as if they're identical. Brian stood up and left me. I watched him pull Mariah away and wrap her arms around his waist. He started to kiss her and she gave in. Brookelle pushed the beer out of my hand and sat in my lap.
"Dom, I love you," Brookelle giggled.
Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhm, yes, yes.
Comment, please.
I shouldn't have to beg.