Status: heartbeat.

Only from a distance.

Chapter Seven.

[Dominic's POV]

Chapter Seven -

Dominic.

"Bye, Mom," I mumbled as I walked out the front door. Although I closed the door behind me I was still able to hear her happy voice through the walls.
"Bye, son!"
I continued to walk across the long yard of grass. I thought of something to write as I walked my way to the bus stop.

The sticky grass sinks down as I step upon it. Birds are chirping, and leaves are falling to the ground. Dogs are chasing the breeze. The horses pounce into the air. To the right is the beautiful garden. Every row there is a new life growing. A flower, a fruit, a vegetable. They sprout through the dirt and breathe in the freedom. The sun shines towards my eyes and I squint. I walk away from the farm. I leave home. And this is where it all begins.

Yeah, that sounds good enough, I thought.
The bus screeched infront of me. I stepped onto the yellow rusty bus. It did not take long to get to our school.

As I walked off the bus, I started in a gaze. I just kept walking forward to the school's front steps. I wasn't focused on the noise around me or anything. I just kept walking, I seemed to be day dreaming, however, I do not remember what I was day dreaming about. Of course, I had ran into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
- These are written alongside journal entries.
- The journal entries are in intalics.
- Comments are love.
(: