Make Believe

A Stick In The Mud

When I was younger, she used to tuck me into bed and read me a fantastic story of witches, pirates, knights, princesses, kings, queens, all that jazz, and I love every second of it.

Every saturday as a child, my mother and I used to dress up and act out the stories in the books. She wanted to make me believe in fairy tales, in magic, in everything that wasn't logical at all. She wanted me to be a dreamer, just like she was.

But all those dreams faded when she left my life. My father, being the working man that he was, never had time to read me stories or play out adventures with me. I lost interest in wanting to someday marry a prince and become the queen of the pirates or something crazy like that. I stopped believing in all of that. I stopped being a kid completely.

And of course, because of all of that, this had to happen to me. Something this crazy, this wild happened to me.

And to think it all started with me falling down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story people!

Of course the chapters will be much, much longer. Think of this as a prologe or something.

Please give me feed back! I'm really excited about it and I already have bunches planned for it!

xxkitkat