Make Believe

Raining Girls

THUD. I fell on my ass hard, feeling the world around me become stable again.
 
“My goodness, where did she come from?” I heard a voice echo in my ear, my eyes still hazed from the fall.
 
“A girl falling from the sky? You don’t see that much around here these days. Might want to get some cover. It might start raining girls or something.” Another voice said, letting out a small laugh.
 
“Lassie, are you okay?” The voice began to become clearer. It was a woman’s voice with a strong Irish accent.
 
My eyes opened and I could see it all.
 
Rolling hills of green, a forest off in the distance and beyond that what looked to be… a castle? There was farm land all around me. I looked down to see myself sitting in the middle of a dirt path and there were two red haired, green eyed people standing above me.
 
“Think she’s a mute?” The now obvious man voice said, also with a strong irish accent.
 
“Maybe she’s a witch.” The woman said.
 
I laughed to myself a little bit. This must be some type of crazy dream or something. I must have passed out after I fell down the stairs and yet everything around me felt so real. I could feel the summer air run through my hair and I sure as hell could feel the aching pain coming from my butt.
 
“Well, don’t just stand there Collin. Pick ‘er up!” The woman yelled to the man, wrapping her hands around my arm. The man did the same and they carried me over to the side of the road.
 
“Where’d you come from, love?” The man asked, placing me down genetly.
 
“What are you talking about? I’m from Springfield.” I answered, deciding to play around with this dream of mine.
 
“What province is Springfield in? Is it passed the Mountains of Hell or Lock Forest?-“

“Maybe Sprinfield is her mother?” The woman cut off Collin, brushing her long hair out of her face. She was wearing the kinds of close that they showed in all those medieval text books. Maybe I was in the middle ages of Ireland?
 
“No. Springfield. The town. You know, in America?” I said. And suddenly that’s when it hit me. Or should I say bit me. A small bug that was hiding under the grass I was sitting on crawled up my leg and bit me hard, making it bleed a bit. I cried out in pain and then froze.
 
A person can’t feel pain in a dream. It’s impossible. Dream’s are just images of the mind.
 
This couldn’t be real. No. Of course not.
 
My heart began to race.
 
“Excuse me for asking but, where am I?” I said, my voice shaking as the words escaped my mouth.
 
The two people looked at each other with confused looks on their faces and a small smile came across the woman’s face.
 
“Oh dearie, you must have been picked up by a dragon in your sleep or something. You’re in Camelot of course!”
 
I felt like I was going to faint. Camelot. The name rang in my ear. I knew exactly where I was.
 
But that’s not logical! It’s not real! It must be some type of dream. I must be going insane. Could SATS seriously drive someone insane?
 
I calmed myself down and tried to make myself come to terms.
 
I was inside The Big Book of Fairy Tales.
 
If this was a dream, it was most defiantly a nightmare.  
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!!!

More comments = more updates on this and MY OTHER stories.

xxkitkat