Seven Days

Forever

Kennedy wasn’t sure whether to enjoy or hate the last show of the week. This music was his life and he loved it, plus he’d schemed up a plot against Pat and Garrett with Andrea and John… but it also meant Andrea was leaving. Everything was nearly perfect, and while he knew perfection didn’t exist, he didn’t want to let go of what he’d gotten. He was trying to keep focused on the show, but every time he looked over at Andrea, he couldn’t help but remember how they had to take her to the airport after the show. Eventually “Everything I Ask For” came to an end, giving Kennedy a momentary mental vacation as John set up their prank.

“I know you guys are probably a little sad that Garrett’s not playing you beautiful people some sweet music, even if Andrea’s sexy self is doing a wonderful job substituting, so I thought we’d bring him out here for a moment for you guys.” A loud cheer erupted as John walked to the side of the stage and brought out Garrett, who had confusion written all over his face. I caught Andrea’s eye and we slowly crept to the sides of the stage to grab our ammunition.

“Hey John, don’t forget what we need to tell them about Pat and Garrett.” Jared insisted. Pat still looking completely confused as to what was happening, but John had to tighten his grip on Garrett's shoulders, as he'd begun to realize he was being set up.

"Right, thanks man. So, as you all probably know, I've been teasing Kennedy and Andrea almost the entire time she's been here - but it's for a good reason I swear! Anywho... Pat and Garrett have been trying to take my job, and while Kenny and Andrea hate all the teasing, I think I hate it the most, because it's not me doing it. It's my job as Kenny's biffle, and they're taking it from me. I think we need to punish them." John explained, bringing both arms around Garrett halfway through, as he had tried to escape and run off stage.

Before Pat could get up from his drum set, Kennedy grabbed Tim and they completely covered Pat in multicolored silly string. Garrett, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky when Andrea and Jared ran up and annihilated him with water balloons the moment John had let go of him. Pat and Garrett's shouts reverberated through the venue as nearly everyone in the building was laughing at Pat jumping around covered in silly string and Garrett standing in the middle of the stage soaked from head to toe.

"That just goes to show you probably shouldn't mess with John or Kennedy." Jared joked as they all got their instruments back for the next song. Garrett was handed a towel and allowed off stage, him grumbling the whole way, while Pat was pulling pieces of silly string out of his hair and decorating his drum set with them.

"Yeah, don't fuck with me people. I'm a bad man." John let out one of his classic laughs as they started up the next song, and Kennedy was nearly doubled over in laughter while trying to play.

After the show, instead of hanging out with fans like the rest of the guys, Kennedy was on the bus helping Andrea pack. To be honest though, he wasn't doing much to help.

"Kenny, would you cut that out?" Andrea asked as he once again took a pile of her clothes from her suitcase and put it in the back lounge. Kennedy grinned to himself as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"But I don't want you to leave." he complained, pressing his lips to her shoulder. She groaned in frustration and turned around, bringing her arms around his neck.

"Please don't do this to me, it's hard enough as it is." She sighed. "Why did we think building a relationship in two days was a good idea?"

"Don't say that. Don't punish yourself for my douchebaggery, okay?" A little relief washed over him as she smiled at his word choice.

"It's kind of funny, you know, how we've known each other a week and it feels like forever." She stood up on her toes and kissed him quickly. "I like feeling like I've had forever with you."

"Then let's not lose forever." Tightening his arms around her waist, he pulled her into another kiss. Even though his 'open mouth - insert foot' senses were tingling at the incredibly lame line he had just pulled, he really meant what he said. He knew exactly what she was talking about when she said it felt like they'd known each other forever, and though he really didn't want her to leave after just one week, he knew they'd see each other again. Summer was drawing closer everyday and he had a really good feeling about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea
I know this took forever and should have been out like... a month ago, plus it was really short and kind of stupid, but I'm in a major writing slump. I'm reallyreallyreally sorry you guys D:

BUT! You get to pick how the sequel turns out! I have three story titles and each corresponds to a plot, and you have to pick it. I'm not giving away the plots though :P
-Show Me What You're After
-Everything We Used To Be
-I'm The Worst For You

Next chapter is the last one, then sequel time :] Though, I can't guarantee it'll be out right away with the way my writing is going.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco