Seven Days

Good Morning

Being on a bus full of boys was never really something that bothered Andrea. She was used to it, being the only girl in her band. She figured this tour would be just the same concept, but that was probably assuming too much. These boys were form Arizona, not So Cal, and were definitely crazy kids.

Her first proof of their insanity was the way she was woken up on her first real day of tour. They hadn't stayed up that late, but they had talked to fans for quite a while, then all of them stayed up talking and getting to know each other, leaving them quite exhausted. Andrea thought she might be the first one to wake up since they were boys, of course, but she was terribly mistaken. She found herself waking up to Pat cuddled up against her in the bunk, arms wrapped around her waist and face pressed against her neck. Shocked wasn't far from the emotion she was expressing when she realized what exactly was going on.

"Pat?" She asked softly, "What are you doing?" Pat groaned in response and snuggled closer to her, waiting a while before he answered.

"Garrett's picking on me again." he whined, his voice muffled by her collarbone. Andrea laughed slightly to herself and rubbed his back gently.

"Don't let them get to you. They only do it because they know it bothers you." If she was being completely honest with herself, Andrea would have been unable to believe that she was here in the bunk of a tour bus comforting Pat Kirch from the evils of his band mates. however, not being honest with herself was probably the one thing allowing her to take this with a grain of salt and not lose her cool. Pat looked up at her with a slight smile.

"You really think so?" he inquired, seeming to believe her but not quite relinquishing his hold on her waist.

"I know so. You make it fun for them by retaliating, just ignore them." Her response seemed to give him comfort, for he released his grasp on her and hopped out of the bunk, straightening out his shirt a bit.

"Thanks Andrea! you're totally amazing, you know that right?" He half shouted in his usual, cheery voice before running out of the bunks quickly. She just shook her head in amusement and got up slowly, stretching, before making her way to the front lounge, the opposite direction Pat took off in.

As she walked into the front lounge, she only noticed one other person there, and it made her a little nervous. Then again, that's all Kennedy ever did, with the way he'd smile and be completely chivalrous every time they spoke. It's not like he meant to do it, because she was sure he didn't know, but there was something about Kennedy that made her incredibly shy and awkward.

"Good morning Andrea." He looked up from his laptop momentarily to give her a little wave as she walked toward one of the cupboards in search of breakfast foods. She gave him a slight wave in return before retrieving a lonely package of strawberry pop tarts she'd scoped the night before.

"'Morning Kennedy. Is everyone else in the back?" She asked, taking a seat across the table from him. He looked up once more and nodded, sending her a shy smile.

"Being rowdy, too, of course. Pat didn't wake you with his complaining, did he? They're teasing him again, but I told him to leave you alone." Andrea slowly pulled the crust off a pop tart, knowing she'd be giving him an answer he didn't want to hear.

"Well, he kind of woke me. But it wasn't that bad, and I needed to get up anyway." She replied. Kennedy sighed and rolled his eyes slightly, obviously a little frustrated with the younger boy in question.

"I'm really sorry, he does things without thinking and... he's just Pat. I'm sorry." He apologized profusely, which only made her laugh because he'd done exactly what she'd tried to make sure he didn't do.

"Really, it's okay. It was kind of entertaining, actually." In her opinion, waking up to a boy snuggled up next to her was really a-okay, even if it was just a mutual friendship sort of thing. She'd thought it was cute, and it didn't hurt anyone, so there really was no problem.

"Well, if you're sure..." Kennedy double checked, though her nodding was reassurance that she had been perfectly fine with waking at the time she did. Instead of pressing the issue, he changed the subject instead. "Are you excited for tonight?"

"Most definitely." She replied with a grin, unable to contain her excitement. "It's going to be different from usual shows I play, but Garrett taught me a lot last night and I love new experiences." Andrea didn't want to reveal how much of a fan she truly was, because she thought that might make things a little weird, but there was no way she could be any more thrilled for the opportunities that lay ahead for her.

"That's good to hear." Kennedy laughed, the melodic sound causing Andrea's smile to widen. "It'll definitely be a learning experience for all of us, but I think it'll be fun."

"Do you know when we're getting to the venue?" She asked, already too much adrenaline coursing through her veins to get the show on the road. He shook his head and his laughter continued, making the grin on her face semi-permanent.

"In an hour or two. You may want to change before you do anything though." Upon his answer, she suddenly became aware of her current attire, and thought of what her hair must have looked like.

"I'll be back." She muttered before jumping up with her remaining pop tart and running off to the bunks to grab clothes to change, slightly embarrassed that she was in front of him in such attire, and unaware that she had been clothed as such. She could hear his laughter following her to the bunks and was glad she left when she did so he couldn't see the blush beginning to adorn her cheeks. This was going to be an interesting experience.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea

I'm sorry for the hold up on this, and for any potential oddities it may contain because I'm on some drug that's stronger than vicodin, it's 4:41am and i'm really tired haha.
but it's finally here, and I think it should be sort of okay! :]

comment/subscribe/tell your friends, please and thank you!

♥Sarah! At The Crisco