Seven Days

The Perfect Woman

The second show had gone as well as the first, if not better. Even though Garrett was a favorite of many, Andrea was happy to see that the fans had taken to her well, and many actually spent quite a while after the shows talking to her. It was a much greater reaction than she could have ever expected.

After much of the crowd had dispersed after the show, Jared notified her of their heading back to the bus, and they made their way back to notice everyone in the back lounge aside from Garrett, who was sound asleep in his bunk. He had protested quite a bit to Andrea's suggestion of him staying on the bus instead of watching the show, but everyone agreed that it'd be best for him to focus on getting better.

Upon their entry to the back lounge, Andrea instantly knew John, Kennedy and Pat were talking about her. The volume of their talk had died down considerably, Pat was twiddling his thumbs, and Kennedy's face was flushed. John wore a victorious smirk, only assuring her more that she didn't want to know what was being discussed.

"Well, this silence isn't obvious." Jared commented as he sat down in the chair in the corner. Pat chuckled nervously and stood up, walking toward the cabinet next to the television.

"I say we watch a movie. Any suggestions?" He asked, rifling through the movies in the cabinet to distract himself. Everyone looked at one another but never really said anything, and Andrea debated putting in her thoughts. The whole atmosphere had a strange feeling to it, but she wanted it to end. As soon as possible.

"Zombie movie." She finally decided to speak up, though not very loud so as not to completely disturb the silence. All the boys looked at her, proud looks beginning to adorn their faces, and John jumped off the couch, running over toward her.

"You are the perfect woman, will you marry me?" He asked, grabbing her hand and looking up at her with a cheesy grin. She felt her face heating up as she pulled her hand away, and a nervous laugh escaped her lips unconsciously as his smile grew.

"I'm sorry John Ohh, you're not really my type." Despite her best attempts to stay focused on the guys now teasing John, Andrea's eyes wandered over to Kennedy, who noticed and gave her a wink. This only made her cheeks grow warmer as she looked away toward the collection of DVD's that Pat was beginning to walk back to.

"Night of the Living Dead, then?" Pat asked once everyone had finally stopped making fun of John. A mutual agreement was reached and Andrea took John's empty seat until he was standing in front of her, hands on his hips and a fake scowl on his face.

"You turn down my proposal, then steal my seat?" He inquired, trying to sound accusing. She only grinned and nodded her head.

"Kennedy, take care of my light work." John gave Kennedy a look, then began raising his eyebrows, which made it difficult for Andrea to keep a straight face. Kennedy rolled his eyes at his friend, and she thought he wouldn't do anything, but without any warning, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap. John sat down in his seat and stuck his tongue out at her before the movie started, and Andrea hit his shoulder in return. Unsure of what to do at this point, she began to get up to sit in another seat, but Kennedy's arms stayed around her waist and held her in his lap.

"Don't move so much." he whispered in her ear, a teasing tone in his voice. Once again, she found herself smiling nervously.

"I can sit on the floor if you'd like." She whispered back. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she secretly hoped he wouldn't let her, just like earlier that afternoon. Ironically enough, he did just that.

"No ma'am, you most certainly will not." He pulled her closer to him, her back pressed against his chest, and then leaned his head on her shoulder. "You're awfully comfy, therefore, you're not allowed to move."

And that was alright by her.
♠ ♠ ♠
that was awful, I know. I knew where this one was going, but I had no idea how to get there. as of right now, my life is kind of chaos, but I'm trying my hardest to make sure updates are written for you guys.

I was going for cheesy fluff, so I hope I accomplished at least that :) Seeing FTSK last night definitely put me in a good mood, so thank them haha

♥Sarah! At The Crisco