Seven Days

Too Late To Apologize

Kennedy was ridiculously angry, and he had no right to be.

Andrea had no control over what fans did, but he couldn't help it. He was just full of rage and... completely jealous. There was no doubt about that, and even after a night of going through his thoughts and trying to sleep, he was still brooding about it.

His plan was to stay in his bunk as long as necessary the next day. He didn't want to do anything stupid, and he knew he was prone to word vomit when he got frustrated, so he decided hiding away would probably be safest, considering he'd been doing it since he'd ran off the night before. Hurting Andrea was the very last thing he wanted to do.

However, Kennedy's plan was cut short when the curtain of his bunk was pulled back and he was unceremoniously pulled by the front of his shirt from the bunk. At first, he was just hoping that no one had snuck on the bus and was attempting to kill him, but when he looked up from his new spot on the floor, he knew someone was attempting to kill him. They just didn't have to sneak on the bus to do so.

"What exactly is your problem, Kennedy?" John asked him, grabbing him once more by the front of his shirt. He tried to get a decent footing before replying, but that only made John jerk him to the side.

"You're the one resorting to violence, not me." Kennedy replied, putting his effort into getting John to release his grip. Such a thing wasn't happening, however, for John shoved him up against the wall.

"Don't mess with me. You're breaking her heart. I've been joking with you until now, but I'm not going to let you get somewhere halfway, only to fall back to the start. You're going to go out there an apologize." John growled. If looks could kill, Kennedy would have been dead five times over at the glare he was receiving, which nearly made him quiver. John wasn't usually one to get angry.

"I never did anything, what do I have to apologize for?" Kennedy asked, shoving his friend just hard enough to shock him into letting go of his shirt. John didn't let up, though, and instead backed Kennedy into the corner.

"You think acting like you did last night and then hiding away from everyone is going to fix what you did? Even pretending nothing happened would have been better, I can't even begin trying to understand what you're thinking!" John's voice began raising, but this only triggered Kennedy's anger further.

"You have no idea, John. I don't want to hurt her, that's actually the last thing I want to do. I want to see you come up with a better way to make up to her after ignoring her all night!" He yelled back. He knew anyone in the front of the bus, or even outside, could probably hear him, but he didn't care. He was tired, he didn't want to be yelled at, and he was sick of being tossed around like a rag doll by his best friend.

"A better way? How about you get your ass outside and apologize to her, it's not a complicated theorem." John retorted as if Kennedy hadn't thought of that before. If that's all it would take, he might have done that ages ago, but something told him a simple apology wasn't going to solve anyone's problems.

"An apology, that's your suggestion? If I thought that would work, I might have already done it by now John!"

"I swear to God Kennedy, if you don't get outside now, I'm going to shove my foot so far up your backside, you'll forget where your organs really belong." At that, John put Kennedy in a head lock and dragged him from the bunks, through the front lounge and down the steps of the bus to the parking lot, where he let go and shoved him toward a picnic table near the edge of the lot. Unfortunately for Kennedy, the only person sitting at said picnic table was Andrea, the one person he didn't want to talk to. Also unfortunately for him, John was standing right behind him, arms crossed over his chest and a murderous look on his face. Taking a deep breath, Kennedy made his way over to where Andrea sat, and took a seat across from her.

"Hey," he said softly. She looked up, and the smile from her face faltered slightly.

"Hi."

"So um... last night, I-"

"Are you here to start breaking pens again and freak out? Because I'm not going to have that, you can just keep ignoring me." She interrupted. Not moments later, her eyes widened and she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Andrea." He apologized, but that only seemed to unnerve her more.

"Do you even know what you're apologizing for?" She asked him. He was stunned: was she honestly asking a question like that? He realized he had no idea how to answer that question; why was he apologizing? Because John was forcing him to? He knew he took to long to answer, though, when she stood up from her seat and threw him a slight glare.

"You can just save it, Kennedy."
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short =\
lasjdfkad. I'm sorry you guys! I feel like someone's going to lead a revolt soon >.<

not gonna lie, I'm pretty much updating now because Andrea updated her Garrett Nickelsen story haha :] I have an exam in seven hours, but I don't really care at this point xD

anyway, please comment guys. you all leave the funniest comments I've ever read, I gotta say :]

♥Sarah! At The Crisco