Sleeping Sickness.

Chapter Two

As I mentioned with Kady's tattoo habits, we move around quite a lot. It's all in Cecilia's plan to recruit more vampires to give up on blood and make a stand against Angelus, the most powerful vampire for centuries. So far we had only recruited our brothers, but that was because they were sick of being bulied by Angelus and his cronies. They had only been with us since I had been turned, which, for a bunch of people that can't die, is not a very long time.

We were currently living in New York. We usually came to New York to chase up new leads on covens in America, but occasionally we got wind of European groups. I was quickly boring of New York. We'd been moving around so much recently that staying in one place was making me antsy.

I noticed Kady sitting drawing in the living room of our large home. She was tiring of New York too. For people that don't sleep, the city that never sleeps was way too awake in the middle of the night. Even Vegas was quieter than this at midnight.

I was desperate to go out, silently cursing myself for not going out to a club with Gerard and Mikey. I'd survive, I sighed and grabbed a bag of popcorn and a boxset of DVD's. I smiled as I saw it was the Mighty Boosh. I settled down in my bed and flipped on the TV mounted on the opposite wall. So shoot me, I may be undead, but I like being comfortable. Cecelia's coven was a lot more human than any other coven we had come across. None of us had lost our love for material objects. Most vampires reject human things because they consider it their duty to rid the Earth of himans. We believe that the Earth is a place for everyone to share, a place to live in harmony. A place to understand and learn about each other.

I grew tired of watching Boosh after the first season and turned the TV off. Plunging the room into darkness. I wondered what Kady was doing, so I used my powers to make the walls clear in my mind. Kady was still sat in the same place as she was when I left her. This time she was reading a book. I looked through her, at the books title, "Twilight". I'd never heard of itbefore. It seemed to be amusing Kady though. I'd have to get myself a copy before work tomorrow, I told myself, and then figured to write a reminder in my phone knowing that I wouldn't remember until halfway through my shift.

I lay back down on my bed, and daydream until dawn breaks, and I hear Gerards voice down the street. I smiled as I got up to greet him at the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
my thumbs hurt so much from writing this.
I have to use my hiptop, which is a sidekick in america,

feedback please