Status: Being Composed

I'm a Juvenile Delinquent, I Can't Fall for a Cop!

Catch me if you can

My name is Lyara Cunnings, and I’m a juvenile delinquent who enjoys running from the police on a daily basis, and mocking them because they can’t catch me. And when they do, I always escape.

I’m 17, but my age doesn’t matter because I’ve been at this game for years. There are a bunch of cops, but I only remember the best- Deyton Ketcher, Pierre Take, and Matthew Beating. Their last names describe them well- purely by coincidence, but seriously- Deyton’s the only one that ever caught me, Pierre’s good at kidnapping the criminals, and Matt’s the fighter. They’re all pretty built, so I have fun with them chasing me- they’re easy on the eyes. Pierre has dark, reddish-brown hair with green eyes, Matt has blonde hair with blue eyes, and Deyton has black hair with brownish-hazel eyes.

They all know me, of course. I honestly think they enjoy it at least half as much as I do- they never called in re-enforcements to catch me, but always try to do it themselves to get me out of trouble. I’ve done every minor crime in existence- stealing (nothing I don’t return), shop-lifting (only to put it into another store- it’s hilarious), hi-jacking cars, then leaving them somewhere random, stealing drugs to set them on fire, drinking…well, to drink. I have a good tolerance. I suppose assaulting a cop isn’t the greatest thing either, nor is speeding. But hey if they attack me first, I punch back!

I street-race whenever I can, and I usually win. Street-fighting’s fine by me, but it takes a lot more energy so I don’t usually keep too much of an eye out for that. I have my own laptop, and I actually do own a car. Well, I trade them in every few weeks to avoid suspicion. But I haven’t actually ever stolen anything for personal gain- I always just hide it somewhere for someone to find…a few weeks later. It’s hilarious.

I love sitting on the roof of the police station, hacking into their system to steal the internet. I suppose that and downloading free songs can be counted as another crime, but who actually buys songs nowadays? Anyway, I learned everything a normal student would in AP classes for high school by means of home-school materials and online exams. It was fun, really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was speeding in a gorgeous M-Zero BMW; or at least, that’s what I think it is. It was really nice, and the wind rushing past my face in the cool night air was soothing.

Deyton was the one chasing me, in a white Lamborghini that I didn’t know the model of. I would be jealous of the free cars those guys drove if I didn’t steal half of them anyway. Deyton was the fastest, and he’s caught me a lot of times…though I have to say that I was pretty much partially drunk every time he did. And this seemed to be one of those times. I finished my mocha Frappuchino from Starbucks, which I love, with a couple shots of vodka inside. Kinda gross, but I love both so why not mix them together?

I drove into a forest-y area, with unevenly spaced trees, bushes, and boulders, then parked and jumped out. I dropped the keys onto the seat through the open window, and started running. I was used to this, so the alcohol really didn’t affect me too much. I heard him, close behind. I ran into a dead end, a seven-foot rock wall of all places. I turned, bracing myself, and he barely stopped as he pinned me against the rock. The impact of his chest against mine hurt like fuck.

I held in a growl, and kneed him where it would hurt. Unfortunately, my chest was hurting from his stupid iron body slamming against it and he barely suffered half of the intended pain. He grabbed my right wrist and twisted it, turning me around and pinning me against the rock- AGAIN.

I used my wonderful talent of being flexible and double-jointed to twist back around, but somehow managed to have his face near my chest and his abs all over me. He was staring straight down into my relatively average, but well-visible cleavage. “PERV!” I shoved him off, and he tackled me onto the grass. He caught my punch, and turned me onto my stomach and straddled my back. I popped up off of the ground, sending him back, and rolling to the side. I took off, and the chase began again.

**4 Hours Later**

We were both panting heavily, sweaty and only a few feet away from each other outside of a gas station devouring chips and drinking water. Each with our own, of course.

“Do you have to make this so difficult?” Deyton asked me, with calmer breathing.

“Now if I were going to just sit quietly and follow you to Juvi, don’t you think I would have done that when I was 14?” My breathing was a lot more ragged. I popped a few Hot Cheetos in my mouth. Oh shit. I gulped down half a pint of water from my two-liter bottle. He laughed at me and I glared.

Oh, and Deyton was 21, Pierre 23, and Matt two months younger than Deyton but basically the same age. I was 18 in a few days. Not good- I could be sent to jail soon. Oh, did I mention that they put Truancy on my record just for homeschooling myself?!

“Why do you bother to do this?” He asked me.

“Haven’t you asked me that before?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, but that was when you blacked out on another seat of a roller coaster and somehow still ran away right after it ended.” He drank his water.

I made a face- it wasn’t a happy memory. “Well I have enough of a record to get me put away for life messing with drugs and shit even though I never did any of it, so it’s not as if I could just be a good girl and walk back the way I came.”

“There’s an alternative to that.”

“Save it.” I crumpled my chips bag and threw it at a trash can. It missed- I don’t throw well.

“Fine then- why did you start in the first place?”

“Because I find a lot of laws pointless, and I find drugs pointless too. I like breaking rules for the thrill of it, and the chase is fun,” I look at him pointedly. “But even if I wanted to, I couldn’t make money back then, and as if I would be hired at 13/14.” I scoffed. “If I have to explain why speeding is wonderful, well, I won’t- I’ll just kill you for being stupid.” I stretched. “And besides, when my parents died the fuckers wanted me to go to a foster home, or live with relatives and shit. I won’t let them make that decision for me, who do you god-damned cops think you are anyway?!”

I exploded. “I really don’t care what the hell the government says, because I rule my own life, and I’ll decide where I go, what I do, and when I do it.” I rubbed a bruise on my shoulder, which had taken most of the impact from when he slammed me into random huge objects of nature. I’d given him a couple bruises too, I’m sure. Oh, and to add to my list, I also have handled many different guns and knives with no permit. They’re a hell of a lot of fun to mess with- let me tell you!

“Can you just listen to the alternative you have? It’s the only one, since you’ll be 18 in two days.” Deyton looked at me, but I just looked at his chest- he was seriously sweaty, so he took his shirt off. Not out of the ordinary- I was just in jeans and a tanktop.

“Oh, don’t tell me…” I knew that look.

“You have to either work with me to catch the dealers in the area, or you have to go to jail. The reports were sent in yesterday, and re-enforcements will be called in to have you arrested.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was LONG! I hope you all love it- it took me a lot of time and thinking to get it out. Please rate and most of all READ AND RECOMMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE! I won’t cry if no one messages, as long as I know there are a bunch of people that are reading and rating the chapters. Thanks so much for getting all the way down to this part of the page!
BMW

Thanks to xXWildHeartsXx on quizilla for this banner!

Image