Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Reactions

Gerard and I slowly made our way upstairs to the living room when the guys were. They were all watching some show on TV while drinking beer all around. It was Hayden who was first to turn and spot us. A large grin appeared on his face but he also looked quite sad. He still had feelings for me.

"How did it go...?" Hayden pried. Everyone turned to look at us. Mikey M leaned on Hayden to get closer to us with a big grin playing on his lips.

"Good." I replied innocently. "Don't we get a beer?"

"Don't change the subject!" Ray piped up.

"Yeah! Tell us about the sex!" Mikey M kept grinning, it was starting to freak me out. I glanced at Gerard who was trying to avoid looking at the guys. I at loss for words- I couldn't even come up with a come back.

"Hot." I admitted. Gerard looked at me then and blushed. There were 'awws' all around and I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"So does that mean we can have our four-some?" Mikey M asked. The room went silent as we all stared at him. "What?"

"Mikey darling, that isn't exactly something you can say in front of other people." Hayden murmured.

"But Hayden, everyone here is our friend!" Mikey M protested. Mikey W, Gerard's brother, looked around awkwardly and I felt bad for him. He was surrounded by gay men and it made me question Bob and Ray's sexualities.

"Hey Mikes, wanna grab us some beer?" I piped up. Mikey W lifted his head and jumped up to go to the kitchen. I did it to save him and I bet he was grateful. I couldn't help but smile at the situation. We were the strangest friends probably in the entire state of New Jersey and I wouldn't have it any other way. No pun intended.
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick update for you guys :D
Okay here's some news- Frank and Jamia are expecting twins sometime in the summer! It sort of makes me sad- long live frerard!
I got a hair cut nd I dyed it black :D My natural is blond and it was dyed red before :D
Getting close to the end! Freaxxx is moving well so if you haven't, check that out- theres sexxx <3 and lots of it ;D