Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Four

I stood on a chair putting up a birthday banner that was to hang over the kitchen entrance way. I had my arms outstretched and a determined look on my face as I extended myself to attempt to put the banner in the right spot. I grunted with effort as I smoothed it down on the wall. I sighed and lowered my arms to review my work. Half way up and I really didn't want to struggle again.

"Need help?" I looked over at a smirking Gerard. His arms were folded across his chest and he was leaning on the door frame that lead to the front door.

"Hell yes." I laughed. He smiled and I stepped down from the chair I was standing on. He moved the chair over to the other side and got on. With ease he put up the banner as I watched.

"Damn you for being so tall." I mumbled.

"Damn you for being so sexy." he winked. I giggled as he stepped down from the chair and came over to envelop me in his arms. He kissed me lightly on the nose which lead to more deep kisses on the lips.

"Break if up you too." I heard Mikey M say. "Save it for when Hayden gets here." I sighed as Gerard let go of me. I suddenly missed the body heat but I knew I had to wait. "Frankie, can you help me for a sec?"

"Sure." I said and walked over to Mikey M who was standing in front of a closed door. "What is it?"

"Can you help me set up the bedroom?" he winked. I felt my jaw go slack at that comment. What did he mean by that? Gerard was just in the kitchen! "Not like that!" he added when he saw my expression change. "I mean clean up my room a little." he laughed and draped his arm loosely over my shoulders.

"Uh sure..." I laughed nervously. He opened the door and I groaned. His room was a disaster. It was a mix of laundry and other things like books, CD cases, and stuffed animals littered across the room. The room was also huge with a big bay window that let the sun light fill the room. His room had white walls with band posters covering most of the painted parts and a huge bed with purple and black sheets. I couldn't help but realize his bed sheets matched his eyes almost exactly... which was sort of weird.
Mikey began to pick up his clothes off the floor and I made my way over to make his bed. I didn't mind cleaning his room, it was... peaceful. We didn't say a word to one another which I thought was strange since he was usually loud and hyper.

"What are you thinking about?" I wondered out loud. I think it could be the first time It was I who broke the silence between Mikey M and myself.

"I'm actually sort of nervous." Mikey admitted. I tilted my head in confusion. Mikey nervous? About sex? Didn't those two fuck like rabbits? "Like, it's always just be... you know, Hayden and me. No one else... I like you guys and all but this I guess is a little weird. Like, us four friends fucking in my bed." he laughed nervously and I saw him blush. "Its a pretty sexy image and all but nerve wracking ya' know?"

"Yeah, I know." I replied and fluffed a black pillow. Mikey sighed and picked up a stuffed dog.

"Did you know Hayden's scared of dogs?" I looked over at him and frowned. Mikey glanced up at me and back down at the dog. "Like, I have to hide anything dog related in the house other wise he spazzes and hides in the attic... I'm not allowed up there just because it's his own space and he's pretty embarrassed that he lives in my attic."

"Really? He's scared of dogs? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, don't know why though and he wont tell me why but it doesn't really matter anyways, I love him Frank." I raised my eyebrows. I felt something tug on my heart at those three words. I did have feelings for Hayden but it isn't fair to anyone if I pursued them. Both Mikey M and Gee would be heart broken and I think Mikey W would hate my guts and I would never forgive myself but my feelings for Gerard are stronger.

"I can tell." I smiled and fluffed another pillow.

"Yeah... he's a pretty special guy." Mikey smiled and placed his stuffed dog in a box in hi closet. "Like, if it means giving away all my stuffed dogs to be with him I'm down with that. If it means never owning a dog thats okay too." he smiled sadly. "I am really in love and it sort of scares me." I smiled at him. His words made me like him. He seemed like a kind hearted soul even though he was littered in scars, deep down he was perfect. I realize now I was harsh to judge him before and I openly admit he's a good guy. Perfect for Hayden Vicious.

"I wish you the best of luck with your relationship, and I mean it." I smiled warmly. Mikey looked over and grinned at me. He came over and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Thanks man."

"Anytime Mikes, come on, let's finish cleaning so then you can really show how much you love Hayden." we grinned at each other and pulled away and quickly finished cleaning. I have a new respect for Mikey McTragedy and that will never change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its 1am! :D I'm supposed to be showering but I decided to update first xD I'm thinking 3-4 chapters left and no, no sequel lol
I know you guys want a sequel for Nineteen but there wont be. I encourage someone to give it a shot though :) Just message me first though please since it is sorta copyrighted lol
So anyways- I'm going to see Billy Talent on saturday and will MAYBE get to meet IN PERSON the owner of Mr. McTragedy ^^ yaaaayyyy :D and see some sexy Billy Talent ;D I'll post photo's on DA so you guys can check them out :D also, check out the Hayden/Mikey contest on DeviantArt (link on my profile), Mikey and Hayden just got married actually your task is to draw a photo from their wedding! There's prizes! :D
Also post drawings on the FB Hayden fan page :D <3